WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
dgudovic
Your guns disapeared? READ THIS!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi your guns disapeared? (all accept the Basic once)
You worked hard to get them? (lol)
You are pissed off ?
Well dont be! Eighter the master server has a problem ( everything will be fine in 10 minutes),or you have joined a server that has setup that makes everyone use the same guns so every1 are eaqual( just find another server :P)

Hope i helped :D
Knifing noobs all day long
_/\_ Dubstep ._. Dubstep_/\_

Heaven.

Re: Your guns disapeared? READ THIS!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Did you know you just made 40 posts within a day? Pardon me but I hate spammers.

dgudovic

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:47 am

I did not spam .Spam is posting useless stuff all over the forum or double posting stuff or making threds like Hi wassup 20 times, but i did not do that just becouse i am on the computer 24/7 doesnt meen i am spamming i was just answering questions or posting stuff apropriate to the thread. I have NOT spammed .

Govindu

Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:38 am

my gun never disappeared :lol:

Heaven.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:56 am

dgudovic wrote:I did not spam .Spam is posting useless stuff all over the forum or double posting stuff or making threds like Hi wassup 20 times, but i did not do that just becouse i am on the computer 24/7 doesnt meen i am spamming i was just answering questions or posting stuff apropriate to the thread. I have NOT spammed .

You are just a guy who trying to get more post on this forum and to get the attention, that's all

dgudovic

Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:54 am

Heaven. wrote:
dgudovic wrote:I did not spam .Spam is posting useless stuff all over the forum or double posting stuff or making threds like Hi wassup 20 times, but i did not do that just becouse i am on the computer 24/7 doesnt meen i am spamming i was just answering questions or posting stuff apropriate to the thread. I have NOT spammed .

You are just a guy who trying to get more post on this forum and to get the attention, that's all

Not true if you want to continue this talk send me a pm dont post here anymore please i dont want to argue with you on a public Forum -.-
O and BTW how does posting more stuff giving me more attention ?

Heaven.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:08 pm

dgudovic wrote:
Heaven. wrote:

Not true if you want to continue this talk send me a pm dont post here anymore please i dont want to argue with you on a public Forum -.-
O and BTW how does posting more stuff giving me more attention ?

Oh whatever, nvm..

Govindu

Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:17 am

Some Persons Have mental problem they like to get others attention so I think he has some mental problem :lol:

dgudovic

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:51 am

Govindu wrote:Some Persons Have mental problem they like to get others attention so I think he has some mental problem :lol:

Owww... thank you thats really nice from you to say, I really admire your post and I really think you are right!

132ian1

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Heaven. wrote:

+1 He has a point there... And spamming doesn't mean posting useless stuff, you can also just spam other stuff, talking about things bumping other topics... So you don't have todo that though.

Return to “Game Discussion”