WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Johnshep
New Emulators

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:54 pm

What about you make an emulator of Apache Air Assault and Fighter Ace 4.2?
There would be hundreds of people that would play them

EsLy

Re: New Emulators

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Absolutely......... Not :D

I know it would be great to see a lot of games emulated, but at this time they should focus on Rome and Venice. ;)

Johnshep

Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Yeah but after those they can try them

Vextor

Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 pm

I would say:

Let the developer choose what he is developing. If he knows what he is developing, and wants to do it, he will surely do a better job, thereby creating a better playing experience for people using such developed product.

However, suggestions don't hurt - however, if he doesn't want to do it, don't request again and try to go against his 'will' ;)

RobbingHood

Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Vextor wrote:I would say:

Let the developer choose what he is developing. If he knows what he is developing, and wants to do it, he will surely do a better job, thereby creating a better playing experience for people using such developed product.

However, suggestions don't hurt - however, if he doesn't want to do it, don't request again and try to go against his 'will' ;)

True, but I'm pretty sure the games aren't chosen randomly... As you know, BF3 uses Blaze as masterserver, so if there will be something after Venice, it's rather a game from this list:

http://blog.nofate.me/?p=28

Govindu

Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:43 am

YA we must focus on Blaze Emulator :)

Return to “General Discussion”