luthath
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:10 pm

The "Project Rome" Version you are using is out of date.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Well, let me try to explain the best way I can... Sometime ago, I used to play BFBC2 with this emulator. I stoped playing for a while (6~8 months), and when I tried to play, with the same files and the same client of BFBC2, It started to pop up this message:

"The "Project Rome" Version you are using is out of date.
Until you update your client, your game (or server) will be disabled.
Please visit "nosteam.ro"(link) and download latest update patch."

That message shows up when I try to open the game client, but client doesn't even start.
And there are times when I can open the client, but when I select the option "Server Browser" ingame, I got an error saying that Nexus can't contact the master server.

As you guys can see, I've downloaded my game client from nosteam.ro website, and never gave me any kind of error before.
What should I do to start playing again as I used to do? Download something? If I have to download something, please, can you guys respond this topic with the link of download? Cause I've searched all this website and google looking for a solution, and I've never found nothing about It.

Thanks since now, and I hope to play this game before, cause It's awesome.
Greetings, Hatfield.

User avatar
MAGIC
Posts: 1303
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:44 am
Location: Germany/Frankfurt
Contact: Website Twitter

Re: The "Project Rome" Version you are using is out of date.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:59 pm

luthath wrote:Please visit "nosteam.ro"(link) and download latest update patch."

That's your problem. We only support legit clients! Buy the game and download the latest version from here: bf/?download
Image

luthath
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Re: The "Project Rome" Version you are using is out of date.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:16 pm

MAGIC wrote:
luthath wrote:Please visit "nosteam.ro"(link) and download latest update patch."

That's your problem. We only support legit clients! Buy the game and download the latest version from here: bf/?download


Damn, seriously? You have no education. I ask nicely and you respond me that way? -.-
I know It's my problem, but If I said that 6~8 months before It worked, It's not my game client problem.
But wanna know? Fuck off.
There's no more need for respond me and you can close the topic If you want.

User avatar
MAGIC
Posts: 1303
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:44 am
Location: Germany/Frankfurt
Contact: Website Twitter

Re: The "Project Rome" Version you are using is out of date.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:30 pm

luthath wrote:Damn, seriously? You have no education. I ask nicely and you respond me that way? -.-

I respond nicely and I have an education.

luthath wrote:I know It's my problem, but If I said that 6~8 months before It worked, It's not my game client problem.

In those 6-8 months serveral updates were released (well I won't mention that your account is 1 day old)


Also please read the forumrules: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15

Thanks
Image

luthath
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Re: The "Project Rome" Version you are using is out of date.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:50 pm

MAGIC wrote:
luthath wrote:Damn, seriously? You have no education. I ask nicely and you respond me that way? -.-

I respond nicely and I have an education.

luthath wrote:I know It's my problem, but If I said that 6~8 months before It worked, It's not my game client problem.

In those 6-8 months serveral updates were released (well I won't mention that your account is 1 day old)


Also please read the forumrules: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15

Thanks

Yes, In those 6-8 months, there was updates released, that's why I've created this topic, cause I didn't find any updates.
That one that you gave me before, I paste It In the game's directory and I still have the same message.
This account is 1 day old, cause I've created yesterday, just for create this topic, but I've got one other account, that I used to play. And don't know why you've sent me this link.

luthath
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Re: The "Project Rome" Version you are using is out of date.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:53 pm

So, If there's any other file that I have to download, can you please send me the link, If It's not much to ask?

QQfoolniggaz
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 8:23 am

Re: The "Project Rome" Version you are using is out of date.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:52 am

Aww your english is terrible

User avatar
Kerrigan
Posts: 1614
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:15 pm
Location: Your nightmares

Re: The "Project Rome" Version you are using is out of date.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:21 am

Warned for insulting and double posting.

We don't support pirated copies. Find a solution for yourself.

Locked.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest