WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
sdmvz
Re: Are there any Indian/Asian Server

Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:41 am

Its a Chinese server with 76 ping..I don't remember the name...other servers are 200+

sdmvz

Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:50 am

knave wrote:
sdmvz wrote:I am an indian too (tamil nadu)
Hosting an indian server will be useless as there may not even be more than 50 players from india..
I get a ping minimum of 76 in 2 or 3 server others are from 200-400.
I use airtel 3g

if you don't wanna play,fine but stop reaching to conclusions
we'll find players for a squad rush match.. U enjoy your 76 ping servers

Seriously bro no offence ment. Id love an indian server.. but look at the facts. Even if we rent one it ll hardly be full even for squad rush.
Host a server if u want...ill join tat :D
Last edited by sdmvz on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

sdmvz

Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:02 am

blueman24 wrote:
Hosting an indian server will be useless as there may not even be more than 50 players from india..
I use airtel 3g

lol 76ms from 3g? You r joking right?
We struggle to get less than 200ms and you get 70 ms that too with a wireless connection?
Whats the name of the server?

Im not joking...I get 76 browser ping for a chinese server. .in game it varies from 90-150. All other servers are 200+..
Also I play on the top floor in my house so the signal is clear and there are no lags

blueman24

Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:34 am

Then its good for you. Guess that wired ISPs have soo shit routing here that wireless is turning out to give even lesser latency than wired. :lol:
Airtel is pretty good but they always try to rip money from customers by some unfair practices.(protip: keep a check on your prepaid balance.) Vodafone's network is also quite fast without any throttling but the prices are not the best.

sdmvz

Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:48 am

blueman24 wrote:Then its good for you. Guess that wired ISPs have soo shit routing here that wireless is turning out to give even lesser latency than wired. :lol:
Airtel is pretty good but they always try to rip money from customers by some unfair practices.(protip: keep a check on your prepaid balance.) Vodafone's network is also quite fast without any throttling but the prices are not the best.

Im waiting for 4g to be released in TN. And I keep my data card balance always at 0 cause ive had too much experience with airtel :lol:
Also is there a clan for indian players ?? We cud squad up and have fun XD

blueman24

Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:50 am

No clan or anything. There are not even a handful of players. (At least those who are active here)
Also, check you pm :)

knave

Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:59 am

sdmvz wrote:
knave wrote:
I use airtel 3g

if you don't wanna play,fine but stop reaching to conclusions
we'll find players for a squad rush match.. U enjoy your 76 ping servers

Seriously bro no offence ment. Id love an indian server.. but look at the facts. Even if we rent one it ll hardly be full even for squad rush.
Host a server if u want...ill join tat :D

it won't be an 'indians only' server...we'll set a ping limit and those having pings under that will be able to join..therefore players from pakistan,sri lanka and china :D

and nobody is renting a server,blueman24 will host a server on an old machine of his and that too won't be 24/7
see you on the battlefield ;)

blueman24

Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:05 am

knave wrote:blueman24 will host a server on an old machine of his

Nope. Not using that old power sucking PC. Will be doing it on my primary i5 3450/8 gig ram rig. I think its more than enough for me to host a server and play on the same PC :D

knave

Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:22 am

blueman24 wrote:Nope. Not using that old power sucking PC. Will be doing it on my primary i5 3450/8 gig ram rig. I think its more than enough for me to host a server and play on the same PC :D

nice :D

sdmvz

Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:40 am

blueman24 wrote:
knave wrote:blueman24 will host a server on an old machine of his

Nope. Not using that old power sucking PC. Will be doing it on my primary i5 3450/8 gig ram rig. I think its more than enough for me to host a server and play on the same PC :D

Cool bro wat will be the name of the server and wat type of mode are u planning toput on the server?

Return to “General Discussion”