WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
knave
Re: Are there any Indian/Asian Server

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:43 pm

Blueman24 why don't you host a server? you are active on this community and well..also indian :)

MAGIC

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:55 pm

But when he doesn't have the connection for it :p

blueman24

Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:16 am

knave wrote:Blueman24 why don't you host a server? you are active on this community and well..also indian :)

As magic said, I don't think that my connection can do it. (maybe a 8 player sq rush?)
Besides that, I won't like my main pc run 24/7. I have a old AMD sempron sitting in the dust and I guess it may handle a 8 player squad rush but again that pc is wayyy old and would suck so much power and heat, that my electricity bills would set on fire :lol:
Also, which country are you from? Currently I am playing bf3 (freebie lol) and I won't boot bc2 until the pink notice goes away from the top of emulator nexus website.

MAGIC wrote:But when he doesn't have the connection for it :p

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
lol This topic never fails to make me mad.
These f**kers here finally started a 1 Mbps unlimited plan for some bullshit high prices but I somehow managed and upgraded from the re*arded 512kbps to 1mbps. Now at least youtube plays 360p without even a single buffer and downloads are DOUBLE the shitty speeds :)

mizudg

Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:15 pm

blueman24 wrote:Now at least youtube plays 360p without even a single buffer and downloads are DOUBLE the shitty speeds :)

My condolences for your 360p buffering issues of the past. :o

knave

Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Hi blueman24, i am also from india(new delhi) and i also use that 1 mbps plan from mtnl..
The thing is i also tried to set up a server awhile ago but ran into problems that resulted in creation of this
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5994&hilit=nobody+can+connect+to+my+server

robbinghood and mizudg did their best to help me(ty btw) but i couldn't solve the connection problems

I just thought we can create a server for only indians and those living nearby(ping limit 200) and only use it on weekends
since there are not many indian players,less slots doesn't mean squat and we can coordinate via pm on when to switch the server,it doesn't have to be 24/7 :)

Edit:Also about that pink notice,i don't know why its still there and the servers are on and working normally ;)

blueman24

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:23 pm

knave wrote:Hi blueman24, i am also from india(new delhi) and i also use that 1 mbps plan from mtnl..
The thing is i also tried to set up a server awhile ago but ran into problems that resulted in creation of this
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5994&hilit=nobody+can+connect+to+my+server

Great. At least MTNL is a bit better at plans. BSNL is shit of even higher quality. Anyways,no more talk about that bs.
knave wrote:I just thought we can create a server for only indians and those living nearby(ping limit 200) and only use it on weekends
since there are not many indian players,less slots doesn't mean squat and we can coordinate via pm on when to switch the server,it doesn't have to be 24/7 :)

I can host a non 24/7 server, but how will we get players right when we need? Anyways, check you inbox, I will pm you about that.

knave wrote:Edit:Also about that pink notice,i don't know why its still there and the servers are on and working normally ;)

I guess NoFaTe is still trying to improve stuff. Just wait a bit till that thing goes away :)

knave

Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:36 am

blueman24 wrote: but how will we get players right when we need?

we'll cross that bridge when it comes to

sdmvz

Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:44 am

I am an indian too (tamil nadu)
Hosting an indian server will be useless as there may not even be more than 50 players from india..
I get a ping minimum of 76 in 2 or 3 server others are from 200-400.
I use airtel 3g

blueman24

Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:33 am

sdmvz wrote:I am an indian too (tamil nadu)
Hosting an indian server will be useless as there may not even be more than 50 players from india..
I use airtel 3g

lol 76ms from 3g? You r joking right?
We struggle to get less than 200ms and you get 70 ms that too with a wireless connection?
Whats the name of the server?

knave

Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:13 pm

sdmvz wrote:I am an indian too (tamil nadu)
I use airtel 3g

if you don't wanna play,fine but stop reaching to conclusions
we'll find players for a squad rush match.. U enjoy your 76 ping servers

Return to “General Discussion”