WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
dsmashicus
Ip conflict

Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:05 am

Me and my friend just installed the rome project and we cant play together. im guessing since we are on the same network

RobbingHood

Re: Ip conflict

Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:26 am

What makes you think so?
You can try changing the clientport by creating a shortcut to the game and adding "+clientport xxxxx" I think.

Sammuel

Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:58 am

dsmashicus wrote:Me and my friend just installed the rome project and we cant play together. im guessing since we are on the same network

you can have as many clients on your network as you have open ports (a lot of them!).

So unless that Particular server has some custom only 1 IP per person plugin running then there should be no problemo ;)
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

Imposter

Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:09 pm

Sammuel wrote:
dsmashicus wrote:Me and my friend just installed the rome project and we cant play together. im guessing since we are on the same network

you can have as many clients on your network as you have open ports (a lot of them!).

So unless that Particular server has some custom only 1 IP per person plugin running then there should be no problemo ;)

Usually NAT manages that.

Return to “General Discussion”