WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Sammuel
GPU AMD/Invidia

Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:25 am

So its that time of year again.

& i was thinking of getting a GPU olny... THEY ALL LOOK SO DAMN GOOD! :x

So ill call out to the pubic and see what the opinuns are for the best GPU for the money... about 200-350 CAD & able to run BF4 at "high" with a not dreadful frame-rate :P

Thanks all
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

zesty

Re: GPU AMD/Invidia

Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:47 am

If you're aiming on playing BF4, get a AMD, if you wanna mess around some games after that, get a vidya :>

Also the ShadowPlay in NVIDIA's GeForce Experience is quite good for recording videos and streaming with Twitch, that's quite nice if you'd like to make vids.

Menno.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:54 pm

Best value for money would be AMD, unless something has changed in the last couple of months.

aXeSwY

Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:13 am

Let's say you Budget is something between $100-$300 in that case AMD will be the best and if you have 3 monitors or more you also go for the AMD cause you need more VRAM in that if you gonna use Your GPU for cracking and Video renderer / conversion you need an Nvidia cause the high number of cuda cores will come handy :)

That's what I thing :)

I'm using a 2011 Nvidia GPU (525M) it survive 3 year with no problems until the 2014 games hit the market I'm able to play games with 30 to 40 FPS on LOW setting such as BF4 & Crysis 3

Return to “General Discussion”