WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
checcles
using PC xbox controller?

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:47 pm

Can this be done? Thanks.

Also, is there a list of keyboard commands that I could have? (ex. chat with team/mark guys/etc)

mizudg

Re: using PC xbox controller?

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:52 pm

On the controller, those commands wont work. Elsewise, there is a controller support in this game

checcles

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:16 pm

mizudg wrote:On the controller, those commands wont work. Elsewise, there is a controller support in this game

I know that on the controller I can't pull up the chat window.

How do I get the controller to work though? It works fine with BF3 but I can't see an option for BFBC2 to even select it. Thanks.

mizudg

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Works just fine for me... I don't know what sort of controller you have

checcles

Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:26 pm

I have an XBOX PC controller. When I go to settings and try to set it up, it doesn't let me pick what I want (for example, to shoot and to look down the sights are the two trigger buttons right? The game thinks its the same button and so it doesn't work) What did you do? Thanks

Frankity

Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:32 pm

checcles wrote:I have an XBOX PC controller. When I go to settings and try to set it up, it doesn't let me pick what I want (for example, to shoot and to look down the sights are the two trigger buttons right? The game thinks its the same button and so it doesn't work) What did you do? Thanks

why you don't try this guide ? http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/pc-cont ... -company-2

checcles

Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Frankity wrote:
checcles wrote:I have an XBOX PC controller. When I go to settings and try to set it up, it doesn't let me pick what I want (for example, to shoot and to look down the sights are the two trigger buttons right? The game thinks its the same button and so it doesn't work) What did you do? Thanks

why you don't try this guide ? http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/pc-cont ... Bettlefold

Will this work with a downloaded copy though? (trust me, I know...lost my old BFBC2 disc during the move so I don't feel as guilty).

RobbingHood

Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:54 pm

We do not support pirtaed copies. However, there should be no difference between the original game an untouched version that you use with e.g. your key that you hopefully still have ;)

Return to “General Discussion”