WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
teemo
Thank you![Post your thanks here]

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:00 am

To all admins/mods working on emulatornexus, thank you for the great service and i hope you will continue this wonderful project in the future.

i'm a player battlefieldbadcompany2 in the past, it was great it improved very well thanks to their developers special -NoFaTe , sorry if i didn't mention the other developers i don't know much around here :)

Regards
Teemo

RobbingHood

Re: Thank you![Post your thanks here]

Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:30 pm

"battlefieldbadcompany2"? Don't know that. You mean Nexus Bed Companion 2? ;)

I'd also like to thank the admins/devs. Best wishes & hope Domo will get well soon.

jacky3362

Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:20 pm

battlefield 3
b f 3
Last edited by Imposter on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RobbingHood

Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:09 pm

jacky3362 wrote:Bettlefold 3
b f 3

I know ._.

That was just a joke ^^

Everyone knows the real names, but please don't use them ;)
Last edited by RobbingHood on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

federossi

Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi from uruguay! thanks for making the emulator!! i have been wating this moment for years! hope you continue on with the project that is great, well best wishes for all the developers comunity and happy new year :)

dubedition

Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Hi I want to THANK YOU for all the guys who made this possible! I've played BFBC on Nexus for like, months. I'm kinda new but I've been through Nexus' darkest times lol. Thank you for turning the server back on, especially after like weeks of shut down. I almost thought the server was going to be dead for real. Anyway, I wanted to say thank you since my very first time here and now I got the chance! And yes Im about to say million of thanks!

You guys are awesome! ( Making it work, keeping it free and all )
I can see how this server went better and better every time you do updates. I know that coding thing aint easy. Especially when things gets messed up. If I were you I would've put my damn brain into the cpu fan and let my stupid brain spread all over the damn place. And if I aint die yet, Im going to collect all the spreading brain, grab nearby color paint, paint that stupid ass up in random colours and start to solve that ass like a rubic cube.

Yeah baby! More stable and bunch of fixed shit! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

Now since English is not my main language I apologize for any errors I've tried my best

And again, thank you and you guys do your best to make this thing even better. I dont know how but, you guys know better!
Cheers, from Indonesia.

mikewolf

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:23 pm

thank you for this development, i hope that in the future the code and/or the main server would be available for preservation purposes on the cloud, but i must say that this is an excellent job, thx guys!.

tirtel

Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:02 am

Thanks for all your work. Except of some servers you may not do anything about (portugal BC2, CoCo) everything seems to be even more stable than on retail. I experience less lags, better pings, better experience. Still waiting for friends support though as I like to play it with my friend and it's easier to just click on his nickname than to 'locate' a server. Anyway, nexus, you rock. And a little bit of offtop here - good luck with WarZ emulator, it will be kinda nice to see it in better state than official game is right now.

Imposter

Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Thanks for reading. kthnxbai. Jk, we love you NoFaTe (no homo)

Shaddix

Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:24 pm

THX for keeping up this great emu. Its working fine and you did super improvements :)
I like it ;)
Die letzten Worte des Kampfmittelräumdienstes:
Was´n das für´n Draht???

Return to “General Discussion”