WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Bravelous
NOT ABOUT SERVER STATUS PLEASE READ

Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:33 am

HI!

I know it has been a hard time for no fate and I appreciate all the effort he has put in it and gave us the chance to play online, now my question is after no fate is done with Battlefield Bad company 2 is he gonna start or has considered to work on Battlefield 3? its just a question I really hope we will be able to play Battlefield 3 in the near future :D.

Thanks!

Kerrigan

Re: NOT ABOUT SERVER STATUS PLEASE READ

Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:08 am

Check the announcements and try to figure it out yourself.

As you can see he posted a preview.. so any playable version is in the near future indeed.

Nontheless the closed beta still has to succeed before the open beta/release phase will begin.

Bravelous

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:10 pm

Kerrigan wrote:Check the announcements and try to figure it out yourself.

As you can see he posted a preview.. so any playable version is in the near future indeed.

Nontheless the closed beta still has to succeed before the open beta/release phase will begin.
sorry man I didn't know but if it is then thats amazing! thanks again!

dgudovic

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Kerrigan wrote:Check the announcements and try to figure it out yourself.

Has the Alpha/Closed Beta started yet or is it still under development ?
Knifing noobs all day long
_/\_ Dubstep ._. Dubstep_/\_

Kerrigan

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:13 pm

dgudovic wrote:Has the Alpha/Closed Beta started yet or is it still under development ?

Hasn't started yet.

dgudovic

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
dgudovic wrote:Has the Alpha/Closed Beta started yet or is it still under development ?

Hasn't started yet.

OK but i have a wierd thing to report , after i tried to login inside the game I got the usuall Failed to Connect .... and i cheacked the Stats - 700 people online, then 1 minute after 10 people online 1 minute after 700 again, then i tried to join a couple of times and suceeded, but even with NoFaTe saying the new server can hold up to 18 k people and 1k people logging in, i dont think it can becouse after the people ingame metre reaches over 700 i cant login .

Kerrigan

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:56 pm

dgudovic wrote:OK but i have a wierd thing to report , after i tried to login inside the game I got the usuall Failed to Connect .... and i cheacked the Stats - 700 people online, then 1 minute after 10 people online 1 minute after 700 again, then i tried to join a couple of times and suceeded, but even with NoFaTe saying the new server can hold up to 18 k people and 1k people logging in, i dont think it can becouse after the people ingame metre reaches over 700 i cant login .

Thats because you're still logged in at the master server...
You cant login twice.

dgudovic

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
dgudovic wrote:OK but i have a wierd thing to report , after i tried to login inside the game I got the usuall Failed to Connect .... and i cheacked the Stats - 700 people online, then 1 minute after 10 people online 1 minute after 700 again, then i tried to join a couple of times and suceeded, but even with NoFaTe saying the new server can hold up to 18 k people and 1k people logging in, i dont think it can becouse after the people ingame metre reaches over 700 i cant login .

Thats because you're still logged in at the master server...
You cant login twice.

Well that makes sense .

Return to “General Discussion”