WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Armas_Sniper
Request of subforum in spanish, Please

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:11 am

Hello community Nexus, my name is Hugo Armas and i have 20 years and have a question.

¿Why don't they have a subforum in spanish?

in every community a forum in spanish is very efficient for establish communication between countries american latin.

them recommend create the subforum in spanish.

Thanks for the time what me provide.

Att: Armas_Sniper

Note: my english is basic in write and speak, my education is engineer in system in computational in software.

dgudovic

Re: Request of subforum in spanish, Please

Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:36 pm

I think they arent making it becouse there are almoust none Spanish players in NexusBF
Knifing noobs all day long
_/\_ Dubstep ._. Dubstep_/\_

aXeSwY

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:44 pm

dgudovic wrote:I think they arent making it becouse there are almoust none Spanish players in NexusBF

dude there many ESP servers and players + remember we are not allowed to answer to this kind of question cause it may consider as Backseat moderating :?

dgudovic

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:50 pm

AXESWY wrote:
dgudovic wrote:I think they arent making it becouse there are almoust none Spanish players in NexusBF

dude there many ESP servers and players + remember we are not allowed to answer to this kind of question cause it may consider as Backseat moderating :?

Really .... Ignore my last post XD

Heaven.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:58 pm

Name me 10 spanish users who use regulary this forum pls :p

aXeSwY

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:28 am

Heaven. wrote:Name me 10 Spanish users who use regularly this forum pls :p

there is only something like 10 active users in this forum I consider myself one of them :roll: cause I like arguing with RobbingHood and read some new users post :p

otherwise the other users they just come asking for help or crying about stat lose or bad ping and connection problem and after you help them they never come back

TheNonProBattler

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:06 am

Look, I'm from Argentina, and I recommend you to actually learn English at an institute or something. Like, at first I was horrible, and now I can speak kinda clearly in the forums ;)

byPainT

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Look, I'm from Argentina, and I recommend you to actually learn English at an institute or something. Like, at first I was horrible, and now I can speak kinda clearly in the forums yep me too

dgudovic

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:47 pm

byPainT wrote:Look, I'm from Argentina, and I recommend you to actually learn English at an institute or something. Like, at first I was horrible, and now I can speak kinda clearly in the forums yep me too

You do know there is a Quote function ?
TheNonProBattler wrote:Look, I'm from Argentina, and I recommend you to actually learn English at an institute or something. Like, at first I was horrible, and now I can speak kinda clearly in the forums ;)

Return to “General Discussion”