WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
aaronpawlak
Problem with view all bug page and all projects selected

Thu May 03, 2018 1:30 pm

HI,

I think iv'e found a little bug in mantis view bug page:I've got a few users that have developer role in a project, but in the rest of projects are reporters. The configuration is set that Reporters can only access their own issues.The problem is that when i access the "view issues" page with one of these users, if there is a project selected, the list of issues is correct. If user is a developer in project, the list shows all views, and if user is a reporter, only shows user's own issues; but if the option "all projects" is selected, the list shows all issues of all projects in which user is developer or user, even when user is a reporter in a project he can see al issues in project.If he tries to access a issue of a project that is not of his property, the message "access denied" appears. This is correct, but i want to hide these issues in the "view issues" page.I've hope you to undestand me and help me to resolve this "bug"

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://mantisbt.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18855
Online video production

Thanks!

Return to “General Discussion”