WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
procrastinator5P
Nobody in servers?

Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:39 pm

So are the servers only populated at certain times of the day or did I do something wrong?

Anthony817

Re: Nobody in servers?

Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:48 pm

Just wait around for a few mins. People will eventually join you. If you are the only one on at the time, jump in any server you want and people will pick that server to join before any others. You have to keep in mind however, that as this is still not a full release, and as Kiwidog put it to me, still in Open Testing, people either don't know about this mod, or are aware and waiting for it to be further on in development and have more substantial mods to play.

I personally have been following progress on this since 2013. I even used to have an old Emunexus account back when they were working on the War Z, AKA Infestation survivor stories game. And that was before I knew about this even.

All I can say, is please be patient if you have nobody in a server with you. I think it is a good idea to make a Steam community of this so others know about it, and can see when we are all online or if we want to play.

procrastinator5P

Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:06 am

Anthony817 wrote:Just wait around for a few mins. People will eventually join you. If you are the only one on at the time, jump in any server you want and people will pick that server to join before any others. You have to keep in mind however, that as this is still not a full release, and as Kiwidog put it to me, still in Open Testing, people either don't know about this mod, or are aware and waiting for it to be further on in development and have more substantial mods to play.

I personally have been following progress on this since 2013. I even used to have an old Emunexus account back when they were working on the War Z, AKA Infestation survivor stories game. And that was before I knew about this even.

All I can say, is please be patient if you have nobody in a server with you. I think it is a good idea to make a Steam community of this so others know about it, and can see when we are all online or if we want to play.

Alright thanks for the info!

kiwidog

Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:04 am

Yeah, pretty much if you idle in a server for a few minutes (I normally join and watch a youtube video or something) by the time I alt-tab back theres ~6 people in a server :P
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

Return to “General Discussion”