WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
DarrenRainey
Thinking about starting a mini eSports event for this game

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:00 pm

Hello everyone I've just recently installed the mod/game and I really like it. its got me back into bf3. so I was wondering because bf3 is an old game if anyone would like me to setup an eSports tournament for this basicly like Gfinity were you can play and compete for prizes

kiwidog

Re: Thinking about starting a mini eSports event for this game

Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:56 am

Send your information, and contact with general plans to either myself or NoFaTe via PM, but feel free to post ideas here so the rest of the community can be in on it as well!
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

TechGore

Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:25 pm

Well, that certainly sounds like a nice idea to get VU some exposure. Although i personally have no idea what competitive BF3 was, i would still like to be involved in some way. o3o

kiwidog

Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:15 pm

We are currently working on quite a few mods to help out with eSports in general (no weapon tweaks, that will be left up to the admins etc).
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

skY-Centerten

Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:41 pm

That would be great, I really hope this project can revive BF eSports, since most people don't really like BF4 and BF3 never got any viewers, I hope this changes with VU!

Return to “General Discussion”