WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
EvilWiffles
VU and ReShade

Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Did anyone figure out how to set it all up? I've got Reshade injecting in VU.exe but I could never get any presets working.
If anyone has it working, mind sharing your setup? :idea:

Majnu

Re: VU and ReShade

Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:42 pm

I use Reshade Mediator app and it works fine for me. However I do not use any sweetfx settings. I use my own 3D LUT which injects the game with my gamma 2.2 rgb correction table so the games colour appear correct.

Anthony817

Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:52 am

Could you please link that here for others to try?

EvilWiffles

Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:24 am

I cannot seem to get Mediator to do any changes at all. It says it completes loading of the effects per change but it does absolutely nothing. I really hate this crap right now, I miss the old SweetFX injector.

Anthony817

Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:05 pm

Thanks for the link. I did get it working with the game. If you use the ReShade/SweetFX download from the site along with the mediator and click the check boxes on things it works for me. I have the vibrance of the game higher and it is really stunning. I also tried chromatic aberration and other things just to see how it looked but didn't like it as it was distracting. Make sure on the mediator you click apply. It works for me then. Make sure it is in the VU directory not the game directory. Also you have to run the mediator every time before starting VU and click apply for it to work.

EvilWiffles

Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:26 pm

Yeah, still can't do anything. Tried running everything in administrator mode, applying pipelines and changing settings like levels and it's still doing nothing for me. It says on the top corner that it's enabled and all that.

Anthony817

Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:29 am

Oh, if it says it is enabled then it should be. Try a setting like the Nostalgia one on the pipeline to see if that makes a huge difference. Some of the settings don't even seem to have any noticeable effect for me at all, and at first I thought it didn't work either, but after checking that one I could see it actually was working. I just recommend messing with the vibrancy if you can get that to work. Good luck, I am sure you can figure it out it just took me a little as well before I could get the desired effect.

EvilWiffles

Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:59 pm

Okay, I got it working now, thank you very much.
Anyone wanna share their config?

Anthony817

Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:09 am

Sure, which file do I share?

Return to “General Discussion”