WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Redahz
Competitive scene

Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:02 pm

Hi all,

Today is the first day i actually played this game. I know it's in beta and not finnished yet. Idk if other people have suggested this but i would like to see this game making to the competitive scene.

Reason why? BF3 has been for me the best FPS game mechanics i have ever played.

So my suggestion is to finnish ur beta and major bugs etc. Since the basic information i got that Venice Unleashed is a team of modders? You could mod the maps and cut them off to design a close combat 5v5 conquest maps and introduce them in the competitive scene. We also know alot of people will spam medic and revive 100x times if you allow 5 medics in the team. But if you make rules around it and only allow 1 medic and 1 sniper (without rpg/claymore/c4 etc). Then you can balance it up the teams and have more of a balanced 5v5 matches.

I hope this will revive BF3 for me and alot of players, because it's still a great game :)

AnastasiyaAngel

Re: Competitive scene

Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:26 pm

+1 - If you want to play competitive there are many players playing it atm. But sadly not venice because yea, it's buggy atm and not really suitable for competitive play. Just add me on BL :)
Last edited by AnastasiyaAngel on Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Resin_Smoker

Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:05 pm

Beyond the fact that it's still in Beta, some that do play are hacking the living shit out of the test servers.
Until that's addressed, a competitive play environment isn't possible.

Resin

FlareFPS

Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:28 pm

Resin_Smoker wrote:Beyond the fact that it's still in Beta, some that do play are hacking the living shit out of the test servers.
Until that's addressed, a competitive play environment isn't possible.

Real-time Anti Cheat is only a matter of time to be introduced^^

Return to “General Discussion”