WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
xTc-Lang-Slang
Battlefield 3 League in South Africa

Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Hi everyone. I am a player and tournament organizer from South Africa. We have quite a large battlefield scene in our country with 2 major tournaments.

With Battlefield 4 being so bad for competitive play we are currently looking at a few different options to keep the title as competitive as possible.

One of the options we are looking at is playing battlefield 3 again for the next year untill the release of BF5.

As we all know, bf3 is a much better game for competition, but we need to have a spectator tool to be able to keep sponsors happy. As I am sure you know, having matches shoutcasted/broadcasted is really important to sponsors.

This is how I found this amazing site and tool, by looking at ways to spectate in battlefield 3.

I however found out that your tool is currently in a closed Beta phase. and that each played would need to install the mod, for spectators to be able to join the game.

Is there any way we can get the players thats partaking in our league to have access to this tool? is there any work around to get spectators onto a bf3 server?

l-NoNam3-l

Re: Battlefield 3 League in South Africa

Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:07 pm

Really hope this gets the attention that it needs.

RobbingHood

Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:53 am

There's a chance we might combine this with the upcoming Open Bughunting season.
However this would probably require short-term planning (from both sides).

l-NoNam3-l

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:06 pm

I think we can do it ! When will this happen RobbingHood?

RobbingHood

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:11 pm

l-NoNam3-l wrote:I think we can do it ! When will this happen RobbingHood?

I don't know any exact date, but it's planned to happen within the next few months. Hence I said it would require short-term planning :P

l-NoNam3-l

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:54 pm

:D Well I am up for arranging something, maybe we can get into contact to make arrangements?

RobbingHood

Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:25 pm

Just keep an eye on the VU announcement section in order not to miss any news.
As soon as a date is announced, we can discuss things.

If you wanna talk about things unrelated to timing, feel free to leave me a PM though.

Return to “General Discussion”