WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Bluedrake42
Bluedrake42, Closed Beta

Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:15 am

Hi, I've been following Venice Unleashed for some time now. I run a community at http://www.youtube.com/bluedrake42 that focuses on shooters and tactical games. Needless to say, my community is very excited about Venice Unleashed.

I'd love to get in touch with a developer, and possibly discuss taking part in your closed beta to showcase your project on my channel. If you're interested please feel free to either contact me via my website (http://www.bluedrake42.com) or email me at [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you! Very excited to see Venice Unleashed finally release, we all feel very strongly in the impact it will have on the shooter and modding community.

TacTicToe

Re: Bluedrake42, Closed Beta

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:36 pm

LOL
]Image

GamingWithDon

Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:21 pm

TacTicToe wrote:LOL

LOOOOOL

3ti65

Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:36 pm

RobbingHood wrote:https://twitter.com/VeniceUnleashed/status/598639296573243392

Check this out (:

Thats for professional players though.

lel

madd0g

Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:24 am

Well to be honest there isnt much of a reason to get in the beta right now,it's completely dead(and I mean there is not a single person online,right now there is not even a single server).
It's worth to look out for some open beta events,those might get a few people in the servers(I believe there was only 1 so far).
It's nice to see some biggish yt channels interested in this project,it gives me some hope this just might not die at release :)

mizudg

Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:43 am

There is one server and we almost organized several people to go on it the other day but EA had some issues with verifications (including activating products on Origin), so in the end, we couldn't play because most of us had gone on Win10 and needed to re-link our Origin accounts. Kinda weird though how Bluedrake42 would all of a sudden post this here and then stop logging in since the 6th of August

http://qs.lc/wuijb

Or maybe he wants to contact the devs personally, in which case, why would he make a forum post rather than PM, I don't know. But can we please stop the "it's dead/no updates" subjects on these posts already?

madd0g

Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:23 am

mizudg wrote:There is one server and we almost organized several people to go on it the other day but EA had some issues with verifications

How do you guys organize?
Do you use facebook or skype or something?
I want to join :)

PS:Just checked again,I see no servers what so ever,is it just me?

Bluedrake42

Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:22 am

So... this a no? Or? like what...

I'm from the Project Reality community, obviously anything that says "Battlefield 3 mod support" turns our heads.

I made this account just to post this, I want to get in touch with development but there's no clear cut contact form.

So look like. I'd love to cover this thing... obviously. But if all I'm going to get is vague weird BS responses then... okay?

Either this is an amazing project deep under wraps, or there is actually nothing going on and its all a front.

Either way it'd be great to actually know.

mizudg

Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:04 pm

The mod is in development but as with most people on this planet - It's Summer and people tend to go on vacations and take a break from what they're doing. Rest assured, VU is in development and whenever there is news, they'd be up on the Forum Announcements. As far as contacting the devs for keys so you can showcase it, like mentioned above, there isn't much to showcase since there aren't people playing due to it being Closed Beta and most people with keys are either not playing the game anymore, or VU in particular

Return to “General Discussion”