WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
VenBaja
Just found out about VU

Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:54 pm

So glad to find out about this. I can't stand BF4 or Hardline and would love the chance to make and play new content for BF3. I know there will be eventually be options for mapping and making new weapons/skins etc... but will the content creation go so far as to allow total conversions? A WWII BF3 conversion would be amazing.

kiwidog

Re: Just found out about VU

Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:46 pm

That's the (not mine or nf's) end plan. We are trying to provide enough tools and freedom so if you wanted to do that PITA of a task, you could. I know I'm not.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

Chadaface

Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:18 pm

kiwidog wrote:PITA of a task, you could. I know I'm not.

When ever I check back on VU I have the displeasure of reading your posts. Honestly, why do you have to be such a dick to these people?

Paulofonta

Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:25 pm

Chadaface wrote:When ever I check back on VU I have the displeasure of reading your posts. Honestly, why do you have to be such a dick to these people?

He's not being a dick. You just assimilated it in the wrong way.
He means that he and No are developing the tools for the community to create their own custom content.
Creating those tools is already a PITA by itself. Don't expect him to make the tools and create the mods, becase if the purpose was for him to make the mods, there was no need for the mod tools.

VenBaja

Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:09 pm

I didn't get the impression he was being rude at all either. Just stating that he is providing the tools so that others, if they wish, can attempt the very arduous task of modding.

Return to “General Discussion”