WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
stonedpac
why is no one playing?

Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:01 pm

i dont get it, this game is so much fun and now wihout the sun glare, supression and blur tint is even more impressive.

i have 3 servers in my list but they are all empty

mizudg

Re: why is no one playing?

Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:20 pm

Because it's in Closed Beta and not that many people have access to it? Also, the ones that do have access have better games and not so much time to play on an empty server, waiting for someone to join.

_Defalt_

Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:33 am

mizudg wrote:Because it's in Closed Beta and not that many people have access to it? Also, the ones that do have access have better games and not so much time to play on an empty server, waiting for someone to join.

So why don't they give beta access to more people :?: :?: :?:

mizudg

Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:02 am

Because they don't need more people. There may be another temporary open beta in the future but until then, they're ironing out issues.

TacTicToe

Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:33 pm

_Defalt_ wrote:So why don't they give beta access to more people :?: :?: :?:

Even when they had an open beta for a weekend, where anyone could play, I dont think there was ever a single full server. Which was surprising. They learned a lot from that and are working on those issues that arose.
]Image

VenBaja

Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:52 pm

No one knows about VU!

I love BF3, have sworn off BF4 and Hardline completely and continued to play BF3 through dwindling servers/modes, and I had no idea this existed until yesterday.

Paulofonta

Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:51 pm

VenBaja wrote:No one knows about VU!

Everyone will, as soon as it gets publically released and youtube gets flooded with modded gameplay videos.
Just give it time for the project to get completed.

TacTicToe

Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:01 pm

No one knows about it? There were over 10k people that signed up for keys. IIRC including even some Dice and MordorHQ members.

People know...
]Image

AlexEe

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:40 am

TacTicToe wrote:even some Dice and MordorHQ members. .

I don't think it's very surprising that MordorHQ members have signed up, it's a modding community after all.
Add me on Steam: click | My Origin ID: AlexEe77

kiwidog

Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:48 pm

VenBaja wrote:No one knows about VU!

I love BF3, have sworn off BF4 and Hardline completely and continued to play BF3 through dwindling servers/modes, and I had no idea this existed until yesterday.

If you have places where we can talk to a large community, or are the forefront for a large community, do let us know. We are willing to spread the word about VU, but not too much to keep the brakes on this hype train until it is finished. Then forget the brakes, wheels, track, let this hype train freefall forever!
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

Return to “General Discussion”