WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
SpannerTheMLGPro
Open Beta???

Wed May 27, 2015 1:37 pm

I know that this post will most likely get taken down, and I know that there might be no point asking this, and I know that someone is going to think to themselves that I am wasting my time asking this, and I know I am wasting my time asking this because YOLO, but...will there be a chance to see the Closed Beta go from closed to open any time soon? I know that a few months back, you did an open beta, however I and numerous other people I guess have not tried VU out before, and it looks rather nice. Is there a possibility of a future open beta? I mean you could get more feedback from players rather than having a closed beta ;) but then again there probably isn't enough servers to hold a big player count...but hey! It's only a suggestion ;)

MAGIC

Re: Open Beta???

Wed May 27, 2015 4:22 pm

When the most bugs are fixed, then NoFaTe may do some another 3 days open beta to test all things again

Return to “General Discussion”