WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
People with VU Keys, let's get together and do something!

Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:07 pm

Back in the days where I played mostly Rome BC2, I had a lot of fun organizing events with others and eventually participating in them. We had custom maps and custom settings to try out, as well as enjoy a good time together overall. However, due to the lack of VU players (or people with keys in general), I made this discussion with the hopes of rounding up the community with keys and going in from time to time to have fun while VU is still in CB (Wake Island Night for example is a great chance to experience some organized teamwork together). So, all of you who have a key, BF3 and VU installed, just leave a reply down bellow with either a skype/steam/whatever username where you can be seen most often in case people are up for play. And I'm not saying I should be the middleman. Add anyone you wish and play together, maybe even a different game. I think this is a good way to round up those with VU codes and make some new friends in general. You can find me on Steam using my signature, but do say who you are if you add me out of the blue since there are quite a lot of private profile bots lately :)

AlexEe

Re: People with VU Keys, let's get together and do something

Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:53 pm

I will install it in the next few days. Contact info can be found in my sig.
Add me on Steam: click | My Origin ID: AlexEe77

Tony Manchaza

Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:32 pm

i'm often on ts.softmedia.fr:9999 at night ;)

zesty

Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:31 pm

This should cross post to Critical Edge (formerly known as MordorHQ), while there was an event to give away massive keys some months ago.

kili

Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:11 pm

Something like a mass-email to all those who have redeemed the key might be needed to get people to pile up. I haven't logged in here for months, and judging by the activity of this thread, there are plenty of lazy key-possessors like me out there.
My Steam nick is kililol.

Dendari

Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:01 pm

If we can organize like 1 day a week for some hours of testing would be awesome, and yeah maybe spamming emails to people with a key would help. Anyway, if anyone is interested to add me: dendari (Steam), nX-Dendari (Origin/Battlelog).

Return to “General Discussion”