WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
lycanwrath
Re: Anyone playing VE!?

Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:51 am

They should keep the hype on, currently its nearly dead (the hype)

No updates, no progress report, no access, long development time, never does any good to draw interest toward building a community/forum

Hoping to see a Defib move from the devs soon ;)

Professor.Oak

Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:49 pm

That's because development is slow and if they were to show something, it would be the same stuff from 2 years ago.

DarijanXD
Location:Rijeka, Croatia, Europe, Eurasia, Earth, Our Solar System, The Milky Way, The Matrix

Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:57 pm

There could be (if possible) more daily updates, screenshots, progress logs, and definitely, more players.
🍴 Noobs for breakfast🍴

TacTicToe

Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:30 am

Guys it will happen eventually. Unfortunately the few times I have been on, I was by myself. BUT I can tell you the servers ran very well, impressively so. No doubt once it is a finished product, even EA/Dice will be forced to give NoFate props. :)
]Image

Kerrigan

Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:39 pm

It may be true that the testing phase is quite inactive for a while now, but thats due to the count of issues we ran into.

There have been some game-breaking bugs which are already sorted out with the latest (public) build.

I think the developers want to fulfill the milestones in the Github tracker first before releasing a new update plus inviting more testers.

Nontheless both NoFaTe and kiwidog have their private lives and university etc.

Some of you seem to forget about that...

DarijanXD
Location:Rijeka, Croatia, Europe, Eurasia, Earth, Our Solar System, The Milky Way, The Matrix

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:18 pm

Kerrigan wrote:It may be true that the testing phase is quite inactive for a while now, but thats due to the count of issues we ran into.

There have been some game-breaking bugs which are already sorted out with the latest (public) build.

I think the developers want to fulfill the milestones in the Github tracker first before releasing a new update plus inviting more testers.

Nontheless both NoFaTe and kiwidog have their private lives and university etc.

Some of you seem to forget about that...

I didn't forget, it was mentioned a while ago, but there could be more testers in the beta...
🍴 Noobs for breakfast🍴

DarijanXD

Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:38 pm

"*knock, knock, knock* Hello? :| Anyone there? :shock: "
It seems that the forums are rather inactive. :(
🍴 Noobs for breakfast🍴

Paulofonta

Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:12 pm

DarijanXD wrote:"*knock, knock, knock* Hello? :| Anyone there? :shock: "
It seems that the forums are rather inactive. :(

Because everyone is just sitting and waiting while the devs are working. You know that.

mizudg

Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:12 pm

Played VU today and had some fun with supersonic bikes... It was quite a lot of fun, hopefully we make it to Open Beta soon and have some great mods :D

purvisdavid1

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:30 pm

I'm waiting for both this open beta or more keys to be handed out, and RIME because I really want to put new things into this game already. It's been long overdue.

Return to “General Discussion”