WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Reirei
Exclusive DICE Weapons

Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:05 pm

There are some rare weapons that were made available only to certain players like devs and testers. Are some the following weapons: .44 Magnum suppressed, SPAS-12 suppressed, 93R with lasersight, M1911 S-TAC.

Such weapons can be made available to us?

med1

Re: Exclusive DICE Weapons

Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:28 pm

From what I tested, all shotguns can have suppressor and 12x scope as an attachment, but there are no developer exclusive sidearms and xbow available

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:33 pm

All developer weapons are available to everyone during this phase of the Closed Beta.
However, some weapons (like the suppressed Magnum) were removed in earlier versions of the game.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

UnPokemon

Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:36 pm

Will the Xbow exist with different scopes ot will there be only the Kobra and the Russian X7 that we have in standard Battlefield 3? :)

kiwidog

Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:27 am

UnPokemon wrote:Will the Xbow exist with different scopes ot will there be only the Kobra and the Russian X7 that we have in standard Battlefield 3? :)

Whatever is already "ingame" will exist. We have not tweaked or created any new standard weapons at this time.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

blueman24

Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:08 am

kiwidog wrote:
UnPokemon wrote:Will the Xbow exist with different scopes ot will there be only the Kobra and the Russian X7 that we have in standard Battlefield 3? :)

Whatever is already "ingame" will exist. We have not tweaked or created any new standard weapons at this time.

@UnPokeman, to make it simple, what is present in the current beta is probably what you can use.. nothing more.

kiwidog wrote:kiwidog > NoFaTe.

Proof or thats a lie :D :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”