WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
Re: You want pictures? You get pictures!

Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:38 pm

With the risk of sounding like a dick, I think that's a bit too much. It looks almost as if it's a different style altogether.

AlexEe

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:16 pm

mizudg wrote:With the risk of sounding like a dick, I think that's a bit too much. It looks almost as if it's a different style altogether.

Why should you sound like a dick? And well, basically that's the point of it, to look different. Because the blue tint in bf3 is a real mess, with the current CC in the CB it is at least better, but still not the way I like it.
Add me on Steam: click | My Origin ID: AlexEe77

mizudg

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:31 pm

This sort of CC makes it look dated. The textures are popping out too much with the saturation being so high and I can't see myself enjoying this. That's why I said "With the risk of sounding like a dick", because it could sound like I'm bashing on your creativity.

edisleado

Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:07 am

Tony Manchaza wrote:is color correction could be editable ? not only on or off, cause when it is disable IRNV is useless, in the case i would like to render a darkness map without Deece tint.

Thanks for you pics Rodney ;)

Hell, I'd love it if IRNV was just removed altogether. Put simply, it's a crutch. It completely eliminates the need to carefully scan the environment for enemies. With the sheer busy-ness of BF3's visuals (e.g. blue tint, lens flares galore, debris, etc.), I find myself using it on *every* weapon and it is so effective to the point of being unfair. The IRNV "filter" essentially enables "full bright" hacks in the vanilla game and, in my opinion, is even worse for gameplay than 3D spotting.

FirasJZ

Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Looks GREAT, can't wait anymore :(

TheSergeantArc

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:05 pm

http://youtu.be/N36ow1vH3vQ
Team Deathmatch on Noshahr Canals with people.

IronGun121

Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:46 pm

some pics :D ImageImageImageImage
"The Mind is a terrible thing to waste i show love because its a terrible thing to hate"

Return to “General Discussion”