WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Muntaqim_313
Re: Any Updates ?

Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:33 pm

mizudg wrote:These last 2 pages don't even have anything to do with VU. Can't you guys just make a Random thread about this?

Good point Mizudg. Let's get back on topic. It would be kind of NoFaTe to give us an update. I know this is a very complex project, but we could always use a sitrep.

mizudg

Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:02 am

NoFaTe is not giving any updates unless he feels like it's time to. Just try to accept that EmulatorNexus are like VALVe. They develop great stuff, but it takes time to develop them, and usually, there's no clear pattern of updates or monthly sum-ups.

Kerrigan

Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:38 am

Soon™ or "When it's done"

Thats our policy. Not that hard to understand right ?

Muntaqim_313

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:03 pm

mizudg wrote:NoFaTe is not giving any updates unless he feels like it's time to. Just try to accept that EmulatorNexus are like VALVe. They develop great stuff, but it takes time to develop them, and usually, there's no clear pattern of updates or monthly sum-ups.

Well, I don't mind the time it takes to develop VU, but I could always use an update.

Kerrigan wrote:Soon™ or "When it's done"

Thats our policy. Not that hard to understand right ?

No, it isn't hard to understand, and I'm not questioning the time frame. All I'm asking for is an update on the status.

mizudg

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:17 pm

And you're being told that there won't be one until NoFaTe decides it's time. There's your answer. We all want something new too but it's not up to the Community in this case.

Muntaqim_313

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:42 pm

mizudg wrote:And you're being told that there won't be one until NoFaTe decides it's time. There's your answer. We all want something new too but it's not up to the Community in this case.

Yeah, okay. I hear ya.

RobbingHood

Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:32 pm

Initial question was answered, I'll lock this.

Return to “General Discussion”