WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Skydk013
Approximate Time to Venice Unleashed

Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:39 am

Sorry for using google translator, but my english is no really so good.

This time I am requesting the Venice Unleashed or at least to obtain the approximate time. I really do not like having Downloads blog post when they do not take you any download.I'm not saying hurry up or criticizing, I'm just asking for a rough time for the Venice Unleashed, I have to say that if the Pin Downloads does not work and does not lead to any download, I removed it from the blog until the discharge exists if the Venice this really gone up and it was a mistake of the page, can stop reading this far and if repair product managers, but not its obligation, as a user of emulator nexus and project rome.kiwidog and NoFate, hope you do not take this the wrong way, they are the only ones working in Venice Unleashed and spend time working in their lives in this amazing mod, please just ask them the time approaches in which Venice Unleashed is ready for use.

Thanks for Watch.

Skydk013.

Sammuel

Re: Approximate Time to Venice Unleashed

Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:09 am

Skydk013 wrote:Sorry for using google translator, but my english is no really so good.

This time I am requesting the Venice Unleashed or at least to obtain the approximate time. I really do not like having Downloads blog post when they do not take you any download.I'm not saying hurry up or criticizing, I'm just asking for a rough time for the Venice Unleashed, I have to say that if the Pin Downloads does not work and does not lead to any download, I removed it from the blog until the discharge exists if the Venice this really gone up and it was a mistake of the page, can stop reading this far and if repair product managers, but not its obligation, as a user of emulator nexus and project rome.kiwidog and NoFate, hope you do not take this the wrong way, they are the only ones working in Venice Unleashed and spend time working in their lives in this amazing mod, please just ask them the time approaches in which Venice Unleashed is ready for use.

Thanks for Watch.

Skydk013.

There is no ETA at the present time.

Also there are regional forums for a reason. :)

Hot tip: Read/translate this topic. ;)
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

MAGIC

Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:11 pm

and pro tip: Join our IRC Channel

MacTaggart

Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Sammuel wrote:There is no ETA at the present time.

There actually is.

ETA for VU: Soon™

Sammuel

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:13 pm

MacTaggart wrote:
Sammuel wrote:There is no ETA at the present time.

There actually is.

ETA for VU: Soon™

Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

utopiate

Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:41 pm

With the state of bettlefold 4 players are desperate for a game to play lol. I realise noFate and the rest of devs do no not want to commit to a schedule which is fair enough and understandable. Personally I rent a dedi box that is just itching for venice but with absolutely no clue if it will ever even release be it this month/next month, this year next year it makes it hard to commit to the project.

I'm concerned that VU will miss the boat and come too late for the majority as new titles are released all the time. If you were to poll the member base here I can guarantee that the release timeframe would be their top most question. This is not to apply pressure and please do take it positively that you have a lot of support for this project but an idea that it would be this year would be truly appreciated by all your players/members.

RobbingHood

Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:00 pm

utopiate wrote:but an idea that it would be this year would be truly appreciated by all your players/members.

Definitely this year.

mizudg

Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:05 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
utopiate wrote:but an idea that it would be this year would be truly appreciated by all your players/members.

Definitely this year.

*Hopefully

utopiate

Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:26 pm

RobbingHood wrote:

Definitely this year.

awesome, if the team ever need any server space for testing then just ask ;)

Blackend00o

Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:44 pm

someday somehow the battle shall begin,we only need to wait and the reward will be big :)

Return to “General Discussion”