WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
MAGIC
Re: How Does VU Banning Work?

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:51 pm

Kerrigan wrote:Haha. I thought about viruses doing that to a system.

Causing massive hardware damage in the entire world. LOL

The April fool back in the aiW days :>

WarBeast-GT-

Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
NoFaTe wrote:Back in the aIW days we wanted to make a kernel-level anticheat (driver), that would burn your computer if you cheated.

Haha. I thought about viruses doing that to a system.

Causing massive hardware damage in the entire world. LOL

This virus exists, just run Internet Explorer 50x times and your computer will burn in hell. :lol:

aXeSwY

Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Well the HARDWARE ID BAN will be useless cause you simply can spoof the s**t out of it base on the Licence with 1 month BAN will sound great

Menno.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:44 pm

AXESWY wrote:Well the HARDWARE ID BAN will be useless cause you simply can spoof the s**t out of it base on the Licence with 1 month BAN will sound great

HWID bans aren't useless when implemented correctly.

Imposter

Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:35 am

NoFaTe wrote:Back in the aIW days we wanted to make a kernel-level anticheat (driver), that would burn your computer if you cheated.
Needless to say that we did not at the long run :P

Now, concerning cheating in VU, there's not much I can say right now.
Our first priority is to develop a good anti-cheat system, and after it's ready we will decide about how bans will be issued.

Did you also know that before the aIW days, NoFaTe used to be known as DeViL, and he used to make exploits which he would test on private target machines!?

NoFaTe's Book of Secrets:
Page 53, Paragraph 4:

NoFaTe wrote: Before the aIW days, I used to be known as DeViL, and used to make exploits which I would test on private target machines to see the Outcome. This is how I met NTAuthority while trying to hack his computer.

lol. Just kidding. ^^

Anyhow, I appreciate the information, maybe it is time to update the FAQ~!

Sammuel

Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:08 am

Imposter wrote:
Needless to say that we did not at the long run :P

Now, concerning cheating in VU, there's not much I can say right now.
Our first priority is to develop a good anti-cheat system, and after it's ready we will decide about how bans will be issued.

Did you also know that before the aIW days, NoFaTe used to be known as DeViL, and he used to make exploits which he would test on private target machines!?

NoFaTe's Book of Secrets:
Page 53, Paragraph 4:

NoFaTe wrote: Before the aIW days, I used to be known as DeViL, and used to make exploits which I would test on private target machines to see the Outcome. This is how I met NTAuthority while trying to hack his computer.

lol. Just kidding. ^^

Anyhow, I appreciate the information, maybe it is time to update the FAQ~!

Right the real Page 53, Paragraph 4 clearly states:

NoFaTe wrote: Before the aIW days, I used to be known as DeViL, and used to make exploits which I would test on private target machines to see the Outcome. This is how I met NTAuthority while hacking his computer.

:P
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

Paulofonta

Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:30 am

WarBeast-GT- wrote:This virus exists, just run Internet Explorer 50x times and your computer will burn in hell. :lol:

Only if you do it on a computer with google chrome installed.
Internet Explorer works just fine on any system where google chrome hasn't been installed to mess with ieframe.dll

DickyTroll

Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:17 am

well, here in Croatia, we have something Ministry of Finance developed... every bill issued in any merchant, cafe, or.. anything where you pay for something, except *hores and drug dillers, needs to be in that system. It's called "fiscal" and issues uniqe code for every bill depending on merchant/bill value/PLUs... and... you wouldn't belive if I told you that chrome blocks the port used to deliver those codes to Ministry of Finance, but I have facefuc?? my brain for a couple of hours before coming to the idea of chrome blocking it... yep... administrated cash registers for a while...

MAGIC

Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:01 pm

DickyTroll wrote:well, here in Croatia, we have something Ministry of Finance developed... every bill issued in any merchant, cafe, or.. anything where you pay for something, except *hores and drug dillers, needs to be in that system. It's called "fiscal" and issues uniqe code for every bill depending on merchant/bill value/PLUs... and... you wouldn't belive if I told you that chrome blocks the port used to deliver those codes to Ministry of Finance, but I have facefuc?? my brain for a couple of hours before coming to the idea of chrome blocking it... yep... administrated cash registers for a while...

Sry, I don't get it...

DickyTroll

Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:51 pm

MAGIC wrote:Sry, I don't get it...

me neither lol

Return to “General Discussion”