WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Cludo47
Sharing my BF3 between my PCs

Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:26 am

Hello , I had a question about how to share my BF3 with ALL my PCs. I have like three of them and I bought BF3 Premium Edition. What if I wanted to transfer that Premium Pass to all my Origin Accounts(which are there on other PCs)? Dont tell me to use the same Origin Account as many a time, I have friends over and we're all playing BF3 at the same time on my PCs so obviously the same Origin account cant be logged in at so many PCs. Any help will be appreciated.
:(
Thanks in Advance! :|

Kerrigan

Re: Sharing my BF3 between my PCs

Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:46 am

One key can be only used with a single account.

All other accounts need own keys.

If you're trying to create licenses on the other PCs, use your original account to install and validate the game on each PC.

Cludo47

Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:37 pm

So, suppose I used my ORIGINAL account to make liscence keys on all the other PCs, and then I used Outcome to make the game work with a different Origin account, it would work?

MAGIC

Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:13 pm

No?
You guys need to buy three times this game...

Cludo47

Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Well, in that case, supposed I wanted to use Venice Unleashed on all my PCs. Would the liscence file downloaded by my ORIGINAL account on all PCS allow it to work

Kerrigan

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Cludo47 wrote:Well, in that case, supposed I wanted to use Venice Unleashed on all my PCs. Would the liscence file downloaded by my ORIGINAL account on all PCS allow it to work

Every license file on each PC generated for your account is different. You need your original account for the license to work..

or Venice.

mizudg

Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
Cludo47 wrote:Well, in that case, supposed I wanted to use Venice Unleashed on all my PCs. Would the liscence file downloaded by my ORIGINAL account on all PCS allow it to work

Every license file on each PC generated for your account is different. You need your original account for the license to work..

or Venice.

So according to that, MAGIC's previous statement is incorrect?

FaithLV

Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:36 pm

mizudg wrote:
Kerrigan wrote:

or Venice.

So according to that, MAGIC's previous statement is incorrect?

Just trying to minimize cheap kids.
jet fuel can't melt dank memes

Return to “General Discussion”