WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
ozx
its free or not???!!

Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:36 am

hello there\
i thanks nofate for his working on bf3 ..
but its free ??
idownloaded a copy of bf3 without serial
i can play it freely like bfbc2 ??
and if its with serial why u called it free
or why u make this project at all ???
pls dont hate me
this is just my opinion ^_^
thanks again and great work for bfbc2

HydroMoon

Re: its free or not???!!

Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:40 am

Not sure if trolling or not, but here you go http://forums.emulatornexus.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2932

mizudg

Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:43 am

It's free if you OWN the game. Not if you downloaded it off the internet. The game has a license file this time around unlike with BC2 so even if it's possible to bypass it, it won't be DICE's fault for doing it, it will be the staff members of Nexus or just NF and Kiwi in general. Why should they risk getting a massive fine + breaking the law in general by cracking content and releasing it to the public when they can just add all the features and still keep the "You must own the game". EmulatorNexus makes modifications, not cracks. I am not sure how is it possible that people are still incompetent enough to not read the FAQs or even bother trying to look up any of these posts to see that they get locked and the users who made them Warned/Banned for asking this question over and over again. So in the future, if you wish to play Venice, buy it. That is all

Svet

Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:28 am

ozx wrote:hello there\ - Uhhmm... Hey :|
i thanks nofate for his working on bf3 .. - You better learn English! ;)
but its free ?? - NO IT'S NOT :!:
idownloaded a copy of bf3 without serial - That is PIRACY, you should go to jail! :evil:
i can play it freely like bfbc2 ?? - You can "play it freely like BF:BC2 (You mean Project Rome, right?)" If you buy the game. 8-)
and if its with serial why u called it free - Who called it "FREE". :roll: No one ever told such a thing.
or why u make this project at all ??? - Because we can! ;)
pls dont hate me - Denied, I hate you! :twisted:
this is just my opinion ^_^ - You better keep it for yourself, it will be the best you can do. :?
thanks again and great work for bfbc2 - That is the most meaningful thing you said. :)

I really hope that I've answerd on all of your stupid questions :P

mizudg

Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:49 am

Svet, why do you have to be so mean? I at least put my comment in a better way. Oh, and if he should go to jail for piracy, then you better start packing and running since I doubt anyone in the modern 21st century has yet to touch on a single torrent or anything considered illegal, including music, movies, games, e-book, etc.

Svet

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:02 am

mizudg wrote:Svet, why do you have to be so mean? - Because I'm exhausted of stupid questions.
Oh, and if he should go to jail for piracy, then you better start packing and running - Yeah I should. btw I don't use the pirate my games anymore... But I use to download some music, because there is no reasonable store and I live in Bulgaria (that's my excuse) For the movies I go to the cinema ;) (I only pirate some old ones)

mizudg

Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:07 am

Svet wrote:
mizudg wrote:Svet, why do you have to be so mean? - Because I'm exhausted of stupid questions.
Oh, and if he should go to jail for piracy, then you better start packing and running - Yeah I should. btw I don't use the pirate my games anymore... But I use to download some music, because there is no reasonable store and I live in Bulgaria (that's my excuse) For the movies I go to the cinema ;) (I only pirate some old ones)

I doubt anyone in the modern 21st century has yet to touch on a single torrent

I said YET as in any time so far. Whether it's in the past or now, it doesn't matter. You think that if ACTA was forced they'd care about that? Anyway, on topic.. why are we even discussing this? I mean, this has been answered countless of times and the answer's been given here as well. Only thing worth waiting for is the OP's reply so I say let's stop discussing and wait for him to read this

ozx

Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:11 am

Svet wrote:
ozx wrote:hello there\ - Uhhmm... Hey :|
i thanks nofate for his working on bf3 .. - You better learn English! ;)
but its free ?? - NO IT'S NOT :!:
idownloaded a copy of bf3 without serial - That is PIRACY, you should go to jail! :evil:
i can play it freely like bfbc2 ?? - You can "play it freely like BF:BC2 (You mean Project Rome, right?)" If you buy the game. 8-)
and if its with serial why u called it free - Who called it "FREE". :roll: No one ever told such a thing.
or why u make this project at all ??? - Because we can! ;)
pls dont hate me - Denied, I hate you! :twisted:
this is just my opinion ^_^ - You better keep it for yourself, it will be the best you can do. :?
thanks again and great work for bfbc2 - That is the most meaningful thing you said. :)

I really hope that I've answerd on all of your stupid questions :P

I am In Iraq and the country it self is a fucking jail
the people killed for nothing
and i go to jail because of game !!!!!!
come to iraq and said this ((That is PIRACY, you should go to jail!))

ceckin

Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Why are you playing a game (that actually portraits your enemies - US Military as heroes), when your country is on the verge of collapse? Plus you can get a BF3 license for less than $5 this days.

ozx

Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:52 pm

ceckin wrote:Why are you playing a game (that actually portraits your enemies - US Military as heroes), when your country is on the verge of collapse? Plus you can get a BF3 license for less than $5 this days.

Iraqi intellectuals and educated does not matter this stuff (((Why are you playing a game (that actually portraits your enemies - US Military as heroes))))
And play these games just to get rid of boredom
Tell me how to get this code knowing I do not have a MasterCard or Visa Card

Return to “General Discussion”