WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
SeekaX
Re: Venice Unleashed Enlistments, Closed Beta and Stats!

Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:51 pm

SUDGamer wrote:and what is MordorHQ ??

a modding website

Kerrigan wrote:
SeekaX wrote:dawww i didn't get a key.
anyways, not sure if it's a good sign that EA/DICE employees have enlisted, those guys might bring this project to a hold at some point (i remember the downfall of AIW).

1. Keys haven't been sent out yet because there is nothing you could redeem it with yet.

2. We're not even near the stuff aIW was doing (linking torrents on their site, sharing DLCs, etc.)

you offer us to play bc2/bf3 for free, you have no possibility to verify that we actually own the game, that should be enough.

Lapin

Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:15 pm

SUDGamer wrote:4 EA/DICE employees have enlisted O.o

how did you know !!!!

Checking origin usernames.
Ding dong bannu

Kerrigan

Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:17 pm

SeekaX wrote:you offer us to play bc2/bf3 for free, you have no possibility to verify that we actually own the game, that should be enough.

Where and when did we state that ? Read my FAQ first before posting bullshit.

Well, no.
Actually we can't control whether you own the game or not, but the game does control it. If you don't have the license from Origin VU won't work because the game just won't start. Simple.

Oh and btw, warned for retardness.

SeekaX

Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:42 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
Where and when did we state that ? Read my FAQ first before posting bullshit.

Well, no.
Actually we can't control whether you own the game or not, but the game does control it. If you don't have the license from Origami VU won't work because the game just won't start. Simple.

Oh and btw, warned for retardness.

what about cracks? will those be blocked?
also bc2 doesn't need origin, luckily ea/dice don't give a damn anymore.

MAGIC

Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:08 pm

SeekaX wrote:what about cracks? will those be blocked?

Can you even read?
Kerrigan wrote:Read my FAQ first before posting bullshit.

Also:
WHERE ARE ZE GERMANS? Great I could insult the players with my 1337 german lel :>
Nah, jokin' Nice work NoFate, keep it up!

Kerrigan

Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Are you... are you fucking serious ?

SeekaX wrote:also bc2 doesn't need Origami, luckily ea/dice don't give a damn anymore.

BC2 existed way before Origin even existed or required games to be activated by it.

Read my FAQ topics for both games before you cause serious harm to yourself.

Lapin

Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Well, before Origin was EA Download Mananger
Ding dong bannu

mizudg

Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:45 pm

SeekaX wrote:you offer us to play bc2/bf3 for free, you have no possibility to verify that we actually own the game, that should be enough.

Wow... no words. There is no "crack" for Bad Company 2 since the game removed the verification with its last patch. Thus the only thing you need is a working CD-key to register your account on EA's servers but since EmulatorNexus doesn't have those, it technically got into a free way to play the game... UNINTENTIONALLY.

Nobody offered you to play the games for free, especially Battlefield 3. BF3 needs to be updated through Origin and played to have a License file (unique to each and every user and cannot be duplicated) which is checked by Venice when you're starting the game (or at least so has NoFaTe and the rest of the staff stated. There may be a launcher or something else for it but we'll see in time). Bad Company 2 was just a lucky breakthrough for leechers and ungrateful people in general. To this day I still have people whining to me on fixing their problems with little to no support appreciated, but instead with a HELP PLSSSS and "I DONT SUB YOU IF YOU DONT" comments. It's not that I hate answering questions that need to be answered but for the love of God, acting like a spoiled brat won't put you in a higher priority on my "To-help" list. And you? You just come on the forums with 3 posts, 3 of which being on here, never probably even been active with Nexus so far, but just been playing the game for free and not even for a single second thinking "Wow, these guys are amazing..", but instead demand more and for free. Should I remind you how exactly aIW got shut down? On their main page there was a Download button which redirected to the Game, patched and up to date from The Pirate Bay and THAT is why they got shut down. Because they promoted piracy in Activision's face. EmulatorNexus does NOT support piracy and the only reason you are able to play Bad Company 2 for free is because it doesn't have any way to confirm its legality thanks to the last patch or in other words - Thanks to DICE Themselves and nobody else.

P.S. - Prepare for a lot of "Hate mail" thanks to your 3 posts on this discussion

ELNESR

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 pm

How could i enlist

mizudg

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:56 pm

ELNESR wrote:How could i enlist

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3798
Here you go

Return to “General Discussion”