WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
Re: veniceunleashed-net

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:26 pm

spidypiet wrote:its to bad that the development and closed betas of venice is taking so long
i had high hopes for venice but with the next installment of BF 4 lurking around ,me and allot of friends will abandon bf3

never the less i wish you guy's succes with your project

With all due respect.. make your own Emulator of Battlefield 3 and have fun being pressured about it taking too long... also, if you are really gonna buy BF4, you are already a lost case. The money cow is strong with this franchise ~

Despotem

Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:07 pm

spidypiet wrote:me and allot of friends will abandon bf3

I guess almost 2/3 of all people enlisted to VU beta are already gone. Pretty sad, most of my Platoon Members dropped it too. Neverless i wont buy BF4 cause it's just BF3 hotfix 1 with some new maps :(

vajrasniper

Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:55 pm

regardless, I imagine that the venice will give you more open to play quiet without such nonsense that Battlelog features, and also own origin, my question is to play venice will need to open the origin equal to what we do with bf3? and yes i have bf3 premium original ..

my computer does not yet have the requirements to run BF4 .. and I sincerely hope to launch all...

Despotem

Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:02 pm

vajrasniper wrote:my question is to play venice will need to open the Origami equal to what we do with bf3?

no.
What would be the point in creating an emulator which depends on origami?

kili

Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:11 pm

vajrasniper wrote:regardless, I imagine that the venice will give you more open to play quiet without such nonsense that Battlelog features, and also own Origami, my question is to play venice will need to open the Origami equal to what we do with bf3? and yes i have bf3 pr3mium original ..

my computer does not yet have the requirements to run BF4 .. and I sincerely hope to launch all...

You know, it is already possible to bypass Origami. There's a handy little tool on Nofate's blog for that.

Since when has "prεmium" been a bad word?

Return to “General Discussion”