WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
xheon
Re: Which version of Venice will it be?

Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Raz2Kill wrote:
xheon wrote:Well if the people wanted to buy premium thy wouldn't be playing here now would thy ?

Not exactly... Some people may already enjoy the official game but want to run their own private servers. All of that because DICE decided to keep them away from public. ;)

You can rent your server from Dice . But i guess your right though 99% will probably not play here if thy had the official game ;)

liran123

Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:13 pm

TheShadow wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:
ok, but by DLCs i also mean official patches as well, since they are released as a DLCs, not as applications like in bf bc2.

i think the last patch is 1.7 version, so if we gonna need that with battlefold 3, then i hope you will provide us some guidelines how to update or battlefold 3 game to latest version, if it's needed to run the mod.

cheers!

As is said dont worry about your installment.

Two options:

-Buy the game, get the patches and DLCs when our service is ready

-Wait

Now its your turn to choose.

And of course there will be guidelines within a big announcement.. :D

There is any ETA for Venice ???

Shaddix

Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:49 pm

liran123 wrote:
TheShadow wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:
ok, but by DLCs i also mean official patches as well, since they are released as a DLCs, not as applications like in bf bc2.

i think the last patch is 1.7 version, so if we gonna need that with battlefold 3, then i hope you will provide us some guidelines how to update or battlefold 3 game to latest version, if it's needed to run the mod.

cheers!

Two options:

-Wait

There is any ETA for Venice ???

No ETA, you didnt read any Announcement or?
1. BF BC2 and then BF3, but much later.

I will buy BF3 in next days, but those dlc's i wont buy. It will be like cod dlcs, when enough people get such contents.
We need an working bf3 (activated with an key i think), so i dont think bf3 downloaded from pirate sites would work. Serials for bf bc2 are easy to find.
Die letzten Worte des Kampfmittelräumdienstes:
Was´n das für´n Draht???

MadbaLL

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:03 pm

TheShadow wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:

cheers!

Two options:

-Wait

this sounds very positive ;)

no problem to wait then.

tnx for the feedback.

Kerrigan

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:46 pm

xheon wrote:
Well if the people wanted to buy premium thy wouldn't be playing here now would thy ?

No.

1. If you own the game legally there is one less aspect that could get you into trouble.

2. We provide a liberated environment to play the game. You´ll be able to host your own server, you can use mods in later development and we´ll offer a LAN-mode for both cooperative and PVP-multiplayer modes.

Does DICE/EA offer such features ? No! So there will be a emigration at the official playerbase because they will get features here EA is too proud of to bring them!

Blackend00o

Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:13 pm

TheShadow wrote:
xheon wrote:
Well if the people wanted to buy premium thy wouldn't be playing here now would thy ?

No.

1. If you own the game legally there is one less aspect that could get you into trouble.

2. We provide a liberated environment to play the game. You´ll be able to host your own server, you can use mods in later development and we´ll offer a LAN-mode for both cooperative and PVP-multiplayer modes.

Does DICE/EA offer such features ? No! So there will be a emigration at the official playerbase because they will get features here EA is too proud of to bring them!

and don't forget that they make the game more like a noob one ,i explain i have a friend play the official BF3 and he told me that the player can buy stuff for there solider so i lvl 1 player with his father bank card buy every thing and start to play ! ther is no balance in this and i heard that the one shot of a sniper rifle in the head dosn't do a kill you need 2 of theme cause some wanky say's that snipers well own the game !(what a noob) any way games should for fun not to pay for theme in a sec the world well be based on money !!
anay way let's just wait (more the thing are late the more are great ) or somthing ^^ :D :D

Paulofonta

Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:15 pm

TheShadow wrote:
xheon wrote:Well if the people wanted to buy premium thy wouldn't be playing here now would thy ?

I don't even play games. What got me to these "side-projects" is exactly because I need a way to host servers on LAN (and obviosly to allow the people there to play on them)
TheShadow wrote:Does DICE/EA offer such features ? No! So there will be a emigration at the official playerbase because they will get features here EA is too proud of to bring them!

It's funny because people often ask me "I got the game bought, how can I join these servers where people are now playing?"
And I must answer "you can't, because the original game doesn't support LAN. You can trash it now"

Return to “General Discussion”