WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
xXGhostHammerXx
My opinion

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Sorry my english,I'm brazilian.
In my opinion, you should place a closed beta but only for users currently registered in this forum, so players can give their opinion on how the beta is, talking bugs, and whens is a public beta, they can spread the Nexus why Battlefold 3 is a great game with multiplayer, so it would help a lot.
Thank you

FaceHunter

Re: My opinion

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:31 pm

well, if its a closed beta for only users of this forum, it isn't a closed beta since everyone can join

Kerrigan

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:39 pm

This is just how the publisher did it with the game. And it was a desaster.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=56

Check this topic for further information about "alpha" and "beta" state.

Alpha testing will take place within the developers and the Nexus Team itself (Domo, Wozniak, NoFaTe, etc..)

Closed beta testing will take place within the staff members (Regional mods, global mods and Tech Support) and a circle of certain chosen people from the community.

After that a initial release will follow for everyone whos interested.

Keep in mind that Rome and Venice will be a "work in progress" all the time.
Its somehow a "beta forever". We cant say when it will become final.

Raz2Kill

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:44 pm

FaceHunter wrote:well, if its a closed beta for only users of this forum, it isn't a closed beta since everyone can join

Agree with you. By the way xXGhostHammerXx, they can do the test by themselves and won't release any files before the official launch. I know that you want so badly the files/emulator as fast as possible. I understand you because I'm in the same position but stop asking them question like that, they won't do anything.
Just wait.
"You can't defend. You can't prevent. The only thing you can do is detect and respond."
- Bruce Schneier

xXGhostHammerXx

Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Man,I just love BF3 and I can't wait the release of "Venice"...For me,Rome is perfect now.

Shaddix

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:38 pm

xXGhostHammerXx wrote:Man,I just love BF3 and I can't wait the release of "Venice"...For me,Rome is perfect now.

nah. I want this anticheat. I hope they get it working like on cod. I know only the aci of mw2, but this was great. Very few cheater and fun time.
Die letzten Worte des Kampfmittelräumdienstes:
Was´n das für´n Draht???

Blackend00o

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Shaddix wrote:
xXGhostHammerXx wrote:Man,I just love BF3 and I can't wait the release of "Venice"...For me,Rome is perfect now.

nah. I want this anticheat. I hope they get it working like on cod. I know only the aci of mw2, but this was great. Very few cheater and fun time.

yes the best thing in this game that cheaters have no place :D not like MWF2 where i have to change the server many times almost all the players are cheater's

Sparco23

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:31 am

TheShadow wrote:Keep in mind that Rome and Venice will be a "work in progress" all the time.
Its somehow a "beta forever". We cant say when it will become final.

Well i think Published version have updates too so its like it but better every time :).
And i can wait for "Venice" cause im now learning how to play BF since ive didnt played it few years :).

Kerrigan

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Actually i didnt mean the game itself but our project.

Since we try to get a service up and running that is providing a user-friendlier environment, it wont function perfectly from day one. ;)

Its only a copy of the original. So it cant be like 100 percent the same experience. There will be always a bug or sth else.
Like in WoW private servers.

Return to “General Discussion”