WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Yituka
Re: Origami and venice

Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:50 pm

and the advantage are playing in LAN and hosting your own server?...

Lapin

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Yituka wrote:and the advantage are playing in LAN and hosting your own server?...

And modding.
Ding dong bannu

Kerrigan

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:50 pm

Yituka wrote:and the advantage are playing in LAN and hosting your own server?...

- Hosting own dedicated servers
- Game settings are fully customizable (disabling suppression, disabling destruction, disabling color filters aka "Blue Tint", etc.)
- Modding (extension system like in Rome => Own gamemodes, customized gamemodes, etc.)
- Origami free client
- Own application for lauching the game (no browser needed in opposition to the Battlelog launching method)
- finally a LAN/offline-multiplayer function for both multiplayer and Co-Op (not yet confirmd but it is very likely that it will follow in a later development stage)

Well is there anything left to add ?
It's pretty much better than the original game IMO. ;)

mizudg

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:58 pm

7oooda wrote:mr nofate is thier any hope to make game work for people who didnt buy the game ?

There is... NoFaTe for that. Hehe, see what I did there? Okay... I'll go in my corner now.

P.S. - Stop asking already, it's getting pretty annoying

Kerrigan

Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:12 pm

7oooda wrote:mr nofate is thier any hope to make game work for people who didnt buy the game ?

Not now. Maybe never.

And if ever, nobody would admit it on this site.

It would be like suicide for us to admit "YES WE MADE PIRATED VERSIONS OF BF3 PLAYABLE IN MULTIPLAYER".

Use your brain..

dgudovic

Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Kerrigan wrote:

Not now. Maybe never.

And if ever, nobody would admit it on this site.

It would be like suicide for us to admit "YES WE MADE PIRATED VERSIONS OF BF3 PLAYABLE IN MULTIPLAYER".

Use your brain..

Whateva u said that for BFBC2 also and it ˝accidently˝ worked , i bet ya there will be a way Soon after Venice if not in Venice it self , som1 will just add 2 or 3 things and Venice will work with pirated copies . IMO btw.
*warned*
*banned*
*Raped by EA*
*Raped by EN*
Knifing noobs all day long
_/\_ Dubstep ._. Dubstep_/\_

Kerrigan

Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:07 pm

dgudovic wrote:Whateva u said that for BFBC2 also and it ˝accidently˝ worked , i bet ya there will be a way Soon after Venice if not in Venice it self , som1 will just add 2 or 3 things and Venice will work with pirated copies . IMO btw.
*warned*
*banned*
*Raped by EA*
*Raped by EN*

I never said about BC2 that there is a valid license needed, because there is none.

BF3 is different from BC2. Simple.

Venice wont work with pirated copies because NoFaTe coded the emulator for the purpose to check the license files..
He isn't stupid you know ?

HunteR97

Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Kerrigan wrote:Venice wont work with pirated copies because NoFaTe coded the emulator for the purpose to check the license files..
He isn't stupid you know ?

The game it self is normally checking the license files before you can even start it but about NoFaTe checking the license files himself isn't true cuz you could just make a file out of no where and put it in there but the game check the encrypted key, so to do it you have to know the encryption of the key file which means that the emulator will have access to the game key which will be considered as HACKING and cuz he is not stupid he wont come near it from the start or trying to bypassing the key check also even if he did that how the hell are you going to get the game updates so to all the Hard Heads out there just buy the game it's about 10$ now on any key site.

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:43 am

Rome works with 'unlicenced' games because EA/DICE removed the DRM from the latest patch, otherwise it wouldn't work either.
I will now lock this topic. Any further discussion on the security/licensing measures of either games will result to a forum warning.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

Return to “General Discussion”