WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
LionLuBu
Re: IS this site reporting to DICE/EA

Tue May 21, 2013 12:16 pm

Come on guys the game is for just 10$ on amazone its not that hard its acully 40$ with the premium

Imposter

Wed May 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Lapin wrote:
Imposter wrote:
JIMMY1111 wrote:I have read somewhere in an article that dice is oking this site with certain restrictions. does that mean you now a part of DICE/EA.

You basically tell everyone who enters to buy the game, it seems like you are working for dice/ea.

is our personal information protected? can you guarantee you don't give our information to DICE/EA?

I think it is time to let you all know...

Emulator Nexus is a division created by EA to monitor the degree of financial damage done to Electronic Arts Inc. by finding the people who abuse the products and services we provide worldwide. All registration data including emails and IPs are sent to the EA servers and are processed. The goal is to find as many people as possible that either want to play the games for free, or pirates. We have collected the IPs of over 100, 000 registrants and know the location of more than 87% of them. This being the reason why we urge the community to purchase EA products and services. We guarantee that your data is 100% safe and secure with us, protected with AES technology.

IT'S A TRAP !

WAT!??

Andreas48624

Wed May 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Imposter i agree completely :P nice message btw like the way you spelled it out

faddn

Sat May 25, 2013 3:27 pm

Imposter wrote:
JIMMY1111 wrote:I have read somewhere in an article that dice is oking this site with certain restrictions. does that mean you now a part of DICE/EA.

You basically tell everyone who enters to buy the game, it seems like you are working for dice/ea.

is our personal information protected? can you guarantee you don't give our information to DICE/EA?

you are an idiot.

You think so?

Leon200115

Tue May 28, 2013 1:06 pm

I work for EA. The greatest coder of all time Leon 2 0 0 1 1 53456765457586865RETARD.

Imposter

Wed May 29, 2013 12:41 am

faddn wrote:
Imposter wrote:

you are an idiot.

You think so?

Yes, we are all idiots, according to a very *SPECIAL* person.

Trappin

Fri May 31, 2013 5:52 pm

:lol: *FacePalm*

instalover

Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:35 pm

i just trolled

Return to “General Discussion”