WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
R3troStyle
Re: Another question about DLC in Venice

Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:46 pm

mizudg wrote:
R3troStyle wrote:Hey guys i didnt know where to ask for help about my bf3 so i do it here.Well a week ago i wasnt having any problems with the game but one day i tried to join a server on kharg island the game started as ussual but when it got trougt to loading level part and it crashed since then i cant join Kharg island or grand bazaar nor siene crossing i tried to fix it via Origami it downloaded and did something but i am getting the same problem over and over again.i cant joing only these maps i would really appreciate it if someone can help me out :(

What does this have to do with DLC in Venice?

Nothing i just didnt know where to ask about my problem

Kerrigan

Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:02 pm

R3troStyle wrote:Nothing i just didnt know where to ask about my problem

Go into Origami and repair your installment.
Otherwise reinstall the game.

death_stalker_ak47

Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:55 am

DLC License is recorded in battlelog database, so when you try to join a server with a DLC that you don't have you will receive a message that you don't own that DLC. In other words, battlelog check's if you have DLC when you join on server.
WARNING

mizudg

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:26 am

death_stalker_ak47 wrote:DLC License is recorded in battlelog database, so when you try to join a server with a DLC that you don't have you will receive a message that you don't own that DLC. In other words, battlelog check's if you have DLC when you join on server.

But Venice excludes Origin and Battlelog as previous statements in other posts mention. I understand if it's Alpha and we need Battlelog but could somebody confirm how we are going to start the game if we get accepted?

MAGIC

Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:26 am

I guess NoFate provides a little README.txt or a little tutorial here.

death_stalker_ak47

Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:50 pm

mizudg wrote:But Venice excludes Origami and Battlelog as previous statements in other posts mention. I understand if it's Alpha and we need Battlelog but could somebody confirm how we are going to start the game if we get accepted?

And this is why you are here on Nexus, play without origami and battlelog. Battlelog is using some parameters to start bf3.exe, this is why you don't have ingame server browser.
WARNING

mizudg

Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:04 pm

death_stalker_ak47 wrote:
mizudg wrote:But Venice excludes Origami and Battlelog as previous statements in other posts mention. I understand if it's Alpha and we need Battlelog but could somebody confirm how we are going to start the game if we get accepted?

And this is why you are here on Nexus, play without origami and battlelog. Battlelog is using some parameters to start bf3.exe, this is why you don't have ingame server browser.

"DLC License is recorded in battlelog database, so when you try to join a server with a DLC that you don't have you will receive a message that you don't own that DLC"

I know, I know :lol:
I meant this part. That you said DLC is checked through Origin and Battlelog without anyone asking about it (or without quoting someone if I missed that). Sorry for the confusion :D

Return to “General Discussion”