qx7player
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Blaze emulator

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:19 am

what about blaze emulator

User avatar
Kerrigan
Posts: 1614
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:15 pm
Location: Your nightmares

Re: Blaze emulator

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:45 am

What about it ?

Release ? No.
Do we need it ? Yes.

Any more questions ?

7oooda
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Re: Blaze emulator

Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:36 pm

Kerrigan wrote:What about it ?

Release ? No.
Do we need it ? Yes.

Any more questions ?

how old are you kerrigan ?

User avatar
Kerrigan
Posts: 1614
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:15 pm
Location: Your nightmares

Re: Blaze emulator

Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:57 pm

7oooda wrote:how old are you kerrigan ?


21.

Haven't you said goodbye ? Why are you still here ?

Actually I doubt the use of this topic asking for the Blaze emulator.


Yes. Blaze is the backend for BF3 and we got an emulated server working in the same way as the original.

So ?

Your point is invalid.

User avatar
SentinelX
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:37 pm
Location: In Earth

Re: Blaze emulator

Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:06 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
7oooda wrote:how old are you kerrigan ?


21.

Haven't you said goodbye ? Why are you still here ?

Actually I doubt the use of this topic asking for the Blaze emulator.


Yes. Blaze is the backend for BF3 and we got an emulated server working in the same way as the original.

So ?

Your point is invalid.


........Owned by Kerrigan :lol:
Image


Image

qx7player
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Re: Blaze emulator

Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:58 pm

you mean blaze emulator will never release :|

User avatar
kiwidog
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:19 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact: Website

Re: Blaze emulator

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:13 pm

The back-end aka Blaze Emulator will never be released. Only client sided (The Game Executable/Server Executable) hooks will be made available with an extension system.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

Bliss
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:46 am

Re: Blaze emulator

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:19 pm

qx7player wrote:you mean blaze emulator will never release :|

Why do u want blaze if u will never be albe to configure or run it ? If you really want then make your own emulator, also why anyone should release months of hard work as an open source just to split the community and get buttfucked by EA ?
I could use polite words but I cant stand u, so:
You are a fucking dumb snake , and all u can do i begging, all your posts are about Blaze emulator going public and u ask for source code how fucking pathetic is that.


//I know that we are obligated to act polite on the forums but sometimes we need to tell the truth, we just cant be nice to everybody.

qx7player
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Re: Blaze emulator

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Bliss wrote:
qx7player wrote:you mean blaze emulator will never release :|

Why do u want blaze if u will never be albe to configure or run it ? If you really want then make your own emulator, also why anyone should release months of hard work as an open source just to split the community and get buttfucked by EA ?
I could use polite words but I cant stand u, so:
You are a fucking dumb snake , and all u can do i begging, all your posts are about Blaze emulator going public and u ask for source code how fucking pathetic is that.


//I know that we are obligated to act polite on the forums but sometimes we need to tell the truth, we just cant be nice to everybody.

ok shut up

User avatar
Kerrigan
Posts: 1614
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:15 pm
Location: Your nightmares

Re: Blaze emulator

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:49 am

Kids calm down.

Both warned.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests