WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
Battlefield 3.5 Parody Trailer

Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:13 am

Okay, I saw this today and I just couldn't stop myself from laughing at how well an improvised multiplayer group of friends made it look so much like BF4's pretty much eye-poking scripted events from the campaign. What do you guys think? Is this just another overpriced DLC? Is Battlefield slowly turning into Call of Duty ? Last BF we got was an arcade-ish shooter not even worthy of being called a successor to Battlefield 2 and not to even mention PREMIUM. I'll leave you with the link so enjoy :lol:

BF3.5 Parody

thunderSTR

Re: Bettlefold 3.5 Parody Trailer

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 am

and what about MOH warfighter, "the COD killer" ?

Injinius

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:35 am

thunderSTR wrote:and what about MOH Warbiter, "the COD killer" ?

They called that game that?! MW3 lasted longer than Warshitter, and it offered nothing new from its previous title besides more killsteaks...

xheon

Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Warbiter ? ... Go to gametarcker look at how many servers with players for me this game is dead

mizudg

Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:00 pm

It was just a lame excuse to skip a year without posting a game... they just didn't try hard enough. The story too didn't make me feel but as far as I can see, they're just "improving" Medal of Honor and slapping the name Battlefield on top of it -.-
(Just watch the 17 minute gameplay video. It has recycled kill animations, reload animations, player models, vehicles, minimap icons and Medal of Honor Warfighter's stupid flinch when you get hit as well as some of the explosions I noticed looked the same as in MOH)

infinite.loop

Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:41 am

mizudg wrote:Okay, I saw this today and I just couldn't stop myself from laughing at how well an improvised multiplayer group of friends made it look so much like BF4's pretty much eye-poking scripted events from the campaign. What do you guys think? Is this just another overpriced DLC? Is Bettlefold slowly turning into Call of Duty ? Last BF we got was an arcade-ish shooter not even worthy of being called a successor to Bettlefold 2 and not to even mention PREMIUM. I'll leave you with the link so enjoy :lol:

BF3.5 Parody

lol thats a good one. :D

mizudg

Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:24 pm

infinite.loop wrote:
mizudg wrote:Okay, I saw this today and I just couldn't stop myself from laughing at how well an improvised multiplayer group of friends made it look so much like BF4's pretty much eye-poking scripted events from the campaign. What do you guys think? Is this just another overpriced DLC? Is Bettlefold slowly turning into Call of Duty ? Last BF we got was an arcade-ish shooter not even worthy of being called a successor to Bettlefold 2 and not to even mention PREMIUM. I'll leave you with the link so enjoy :lol:

BF3.5 Parody

lol thats a good one. :D

Hey there, just saw your Crossover episode. Gotta say you nailed everything quite right and true to the details. I get that you meant PR with BF2 and BF3 is much like any COD game now but there's one detail you missed when editing this.. Since we are playing on PC, where'd you get that Voice chat from ? O_o

Also "IR Flares are ready" yet pilot can't dump them - wot

Nevertheless, good job! Loved it :P

XanderPPD

Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:36 pm

no longer available ):
Last edited by XanderPPD on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mizudg

Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:37 pm

XanderPPD wrote:no longer available ):

Look it up on Youtube. There are some fans who are uploading it recently and I'm sure some official sites will have it up too :)

khatarnak121

Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:42 pm

xheon wrote:Warbiter ? ... Go to gametarcker look at how many servers with players for me this game is dead

and you go to
http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/mohw/en/nations/
and see how many player this game have
lock at CONTRIBUTORS for each countries (as you know each country has his own CONTRIBUTORS and its not shared) :geek:

Return to “General Discussion”