WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
RobbingHood
Re: Dear NoFate

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:50 am

decerto wrote:Now,you are saying to me that I will have to buy the game anyway...so whats the point,I'll rather play on original servers if I already bought the game,why would i play on nexus servers,makes no sense.

-.-

Nexus is not here to give you "games for free". With Nexus, you can mod your games, host your own server etc, do LAN (planned, not implemented) etc.

If you want to play for free, do your own emulator.

Kerrigan

Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:03 pm

decerto wrote:I can download the skidsomethingsomethin and use your mod to play it ?

No. Buy it.

Last time for everyone: Legitimate copy is required. Period.

RobbingHood

Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Kerrigan wrote:Last time for everyone: Legitimate copy is required. Period.

Bliss

Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:43 pm

If I would do such a project, and ppl would spam such idiotic questions that were answered so many times. You can read about it in annoucement section for the love of god ! I would use my shotgun and shovel long time ago...

RobbingHood

Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Bliss wrote:You can read about it in annoucement section for the love of god ! I would use my shotgun and shovel long time ago...

What are you talking about? There is no shovel in BBC2 >.>

Bliss

Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:46 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
Bliss wrote:You can read about it in annoucement section for the love of god ! I would use my shotgun and shovel long time ago...

What are you talking about? There is no shovel in BBC2 >.>

Well, shotgun is to kill the "idiot", shovel is used to hide his body. I was not talking about the game. :mrgreen:

decerto

Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:31 am

bunch of ignorant ass kids...thought this community was a tad bit different than the cod community,but whatever.I asked a question,are u going to be able to play nexus bf3 for free,like bc2,you went ape shit...forget it.

Svet

Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:52 am

decerto wrote:bunch of ignorant ass kids...thought this community was a tad bit different than the cod community,but whatever.I asked a question,are u going to be able to play nexus bf3 for free,like bc2,you went ape shit...forget it.

The answer is NO!
You wont be able to play it for free ;)
BC2 isn't free there are peoples that own legit copy of the game but prefer to play here :) But also there are some guys like me which use to play BC2 with pirated version :twisted:

Bliss

Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:37 am

Svet wrote:
decerto wrote:bunch of ignorant ass kids...thought this community was a tad bit different than the cod community,but whatever.I asked a question,are u going to be able to play nexus bf3 for free,like bc2,you went ape shit...forget it.

The answer is NO!
BC2 isn't free there are peoples that own legit copy of the game but prefer to play here :) But also there are some guys like me which use to play BC2 with pirated version :twisted:

If you want I can give you orginal copy of BFBC2

Svet

Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:51 am

Bliss wrote:
Svet wrote:

The answer is NO!

If you want I can give you orginal copy of BFBC2

Yeah sure I will be damn happy about it :roll:

Return to “General Discussion”