WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
amara12345
Dear NoFate

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Please, let us be able to mod!
Please!!!!!!
:| :| :|

Blackend00o

Re: Dear NoFate

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:09 pm

dear user can you ***** the **** up :D don't ask for it
let him do his job
thx

RobbingHood

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:00 pm

amara12345 wrote:Please, let us be able to mod!
Please!!!!!!
:| :| :|

You are able to mod. Check out rukquoa's mod tools 2.0 and the extension system.

philippxmaster

Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm

I think he wont make it Properly working like The Original Version and btw. You cant play it with Cracked BF3 Version....

Fartrow

Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:08 pm

philippxmaster wrote:I think he wont make it Properly working like The Original Version and btw. You cant play it with Cracked BF3 Version....

I think it may with the free version, because that would be a mod of the original game if people could play it without waiting a single mod, obviously may be for the free version

Imposter

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Fartrow wrote:
philippxmaster wrote:I think he wont make it Properly working like The Original Version and btw. You cant play it with Cracked BF3 Version....

I think it may with the free version, because that would be a mod of the original game if people could play it without waiting a single mod, obviously may be for the free version

We have an anti-piracy policy here at Emulator Nexus, and we do not allow discussion of Pirated Games nor do we support it in any way. If Venice is released, it will be for LEGITIMATE copies of the game.

Thanks, Imposter.

decerto

Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:45 am

Imposter wrote:
Fartrow wrote:

We have an anti-piracy policy here at Emulator Nexus, and we do not allow discussion of Pirated 5ames nor do we support it in any way. If Venice is released, it will be for LEGITIMATE copies of the game.

Thanks, Imposter.

what do you mean legitimate ? I read that bolded shtuff,but are you saying that I will have to buy the original game and then use your mod if I like,or,I can download the skidsomethingsomethin and use your mod to play it ?

death_stalker_ak47

Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:36 am

decerto wrote:what do you mean legitimate ? I read that bolded shtuff,but are you saying that I will have to buy the original game and then use your mod if I like,or,I can download the skidsomethingsomethin and use your mod to play it ?

You need an original copy, not cracked or something like that.
WARNING

decerto

Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:00 am

death_stalker_ak47 wrote:
decerto wrote:what do you mean legitimate ? I read that bolded shtuff,but are you saying that I will have to buy the original game and then use your mod if I like,or,I can download the skidsomethingsomethin and use your mod to play it ?

You need an Origamial copy, not cracked or something like that.

Let me get this straight...I'm here only because there is a hope I will be able to play BF3,for free.Now,you are saying to me that I will have to buy the game anyway...so whats the point,I'll rather play on original servers if I already bought the game,why would i play on nexus servers,makes no sense.I'm sure u'll be able to play with cracked copies,just like BC2.

Effort

Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:26 am

Venice is going to open up BF3 to so many options that EA locked everyone out of with not supplying server files and making it so only official vendors can host servers. Why do people feel so entitled to free copies of every game and get annoyed if it someones mod isn't for what you want.

Return to “General Discussion”