WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
furiousTaher
Re: Dear NoFate

Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Kerrigan wrote:We can't look after every need of any single person.
At it's release Venice will require the original game.

Any workaround/bypass/etc.. is not planned and i won't promise anything here.
We are aware of the situation but the technical restrictions are given.
It's not impossible to bypass them but NoFaTe is on his own with that choice.

He'll decide. But i guess he did already.

you should post this in an announcement... too many people are asking about this topic now.
close/delete any other thread related to "will i have to buy origami?"

xhiino

Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:58 pm

If im not mistaking, You dont buy a Legitimate game, you Buy a Legitimate KEY so you are able to connect with Origin, so if you download a Game its practically a Valid Copy unless you paste a crack in it, just like the Badcompany2 one, Right? if im wrong just correct me

Kerrigan

Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:32 am

xhiino wrote:If im not mistaking, You dont buy a Legitimate game, you Buy a Legitimate KEY so you are able to connect with Origami, so if you download a Game its practically a Valid Copy unless you paste a crack in it, just like the Bed Companion one, Right? if im wrong just correct me

.dlf is the answer. The game files itself don't have it. Figure it out what i mean with it.

hint: .dlf is a file ending.

death_stalker_ak47

Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:49 pm

This dlf file is generated by Origin. Each dlf file is unique so bf3 will not work for you if you just copy paste from other sources. You can find some details about dlf and Origami searching on google so you will know this isn't a joke, this files is real, and will not let you play with cracked copy.
WARNING

Return to “General Discussion”