WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Kerrigan
Re: Bettlefold 3 - Extras v.2

Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:03 pm

R3troStyle wrote:.I have the full legit bf3 but i didnd bought the DLC's and here it comes my question will i be able to play with all the extra weapons and dlc maps ? :roll:

Good question. The chance might exist but we cant say anything about it until its tested.

Vextor

Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Svet wrote:[
I don't see a way to get BF3 fully updated without PREMIUM and DLC's for free?
If you know how tell me :D (I severely doubt it)

i got the entire game on origin for free by se'ing it

XutrynX7

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:14 am

Battlefield 3 with all DLC have ~19 gb...so it's not a problem to get all DLC,i can upload it for everyone but now it's useless

RastiGame

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:21 am

And what about the immortals.
It will be possible to change?

RobbingHood

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:42 pm

XutrynX7 wrote:Bettlefold 3 with all DLC have ~19 gb...so it's not a problem to get all DLC,i can upload it for everyone but now it's useless

It has 34GB to be precise. Also, uploading a complete copy of BF3 is currently useless, as you need a matching mashine hash.
Furthermore, we won't provide any illegal content here on the forums.

MadbaLL

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:12 pm

XutrynX7 wrote:Bettlefold 3 with all DLC have ~19 gb...so it's not a problem to get all DLC,i can upload it for everyone but now it's useless

encouraging news and thank you.

but we must wait and see if venice will support only vanilla maps (at least at the begining) or it will also feature all DLC map packs support.

infos that i have from ea servers is that people actually play vanilla maps the most. also the latest DLC (end game) is popular.

mocoheavy

Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:32 pm

I also have a doubt about venice.
I know there are some developer-only weapons in bettlefold 3 that can only be used by the dev team and friends, for example the s-tac (available now for end game dlc owners), the silenced magnum 44, suppressor for shotguns...
I wanted to know if they will be available to everyone or they will still be "dev-only" (devs, admins, moderators, etc.)

Kerrigan

Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:34 pm

People.
Stop acting smart or trying to be smart..

Your guesses are far away from being correct so please.. leave the guessing alone.

First: BF3 plus all DLCs is about 35gb large in total.
Second: The Blaze emulator uses the latest server files, so the DLC maps are available from day one. (Proof in NoFaTes videos on the blog)

Third:
mocoheavy wrote:I also have a doubt about venice.
I know there are some developer-only weapons in bettlefold 3 that can only be used by the dev team and friends, for example the s-tac (available now for end game dlc owners), the silenced magnum 44, suppressor for shotguns...
I wanted to know if they will be available to everyone or they will still be "dev-only" (devs, admins, moderators, etc.)

Source or it didn't happen!

furiousTaher

Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:41 pm

emulator nexus will not provide you bf3 or any dlc download link, and posting any dl link of bf3 is strictly prohibited here.
but however you can make friends with gamers around here... add them in social networking site and tell them to upload torrent there...

Kerrigan

Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:55 pm

TaherNajeeb wrote:emulator nexus will not provide you bf3 or any dlc download link, and posting any dl link of bf3 is strictly prohibited here.

Denying piracy.

TaherNajeeb wrote:but however you can make friends with gamers around here... add them in social networking site and tell them to upload torrent there...

Talking about piracy.

Great.

Nontheless we stated multiple times in THIS thread that the "copy-from-friend-method" wont work. Thanks.

Return to “General Discussion”