WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Effort
Re: Bettlefold 3 - Extras v.2

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:53 pm

about a week ago it was only like $30AUD on origin for battlefield 3 + premium and even less for base battlefield 3. The only excuse you have for wanting a cracked version is if you can't buy the game in your country and even then here is not the place to go asking for it.

ahmed195

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:04 pm

i am playing Rome now and i have never bought the game but a very very famous fourms in my country always releases cracked games after they are released right away ....so i guess for people who dont have battlefold 3 will be able to play it ...i am not against your policy and ofc i am not promoting for piracy or anything i am just seeking some answers like all other people like me who cant buy the game thanks

ahmed195

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:05 pm

ah and also my BFBC 2 is fully updated with all dlc's

Kerrigan

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:10 pm

ahmed195 wrote:i am playing Rome now and i have never bought the game but a very very famous fourms in my country always releases cracked games after they are released right away ....so i guess for people who dont have battlefold 3 will be able to play it ...i am not against your policy and ofc i am not promoting for piracy or anything i am just seeking some answers like all other people like me who cant buy the game thanks

The question has been answered 10 times now. In this thread.
Look it up!

Ponorac92

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:28 pm

How were you guys able to make BFBC2 work even on cracked version? BF3 is nearly the same... I think so... :) Can someone explain to me whats the difference betwen those two games?

RobbingHood

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:30 pm

Ponorac92 wrote:How were you guys able to make BFBC2 work even on cracked version? BF3 is nearly the same... I think so... :) Can someone explain to me whats the difference betwen those two games?

The question has already been answered multiple times in this thread! BF3 generates a PC-specific, account-related hash in a file. This file is therefore different on every PC and cannot be simply copied.

Ponorac92

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:45 pm

If I get it right this file is then sent to an dedicated server from EA and then checked if it is original? So why don't you redirect that to go to your server where it wont be checked for anything? I guess this is not how thinks work... :D Anyway it would be great if you guys make BF3 be the same as BFBC2... Most people come here to this forums cuz they dont have money for the game (so do I)... But i guess well have to save some money and buy the game...

RobbingHood

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:51 pm

Ponorac92 wrote:If I get it right this file is then sent to an dedicated server from EA and then checked if it is original? So why don't you redirect that to go to your server where it wont be checked for anything? I guess this is not how thinks work... :D Anyway it would be great if you guys make BF3 be the same as BFBC2... Most people come here to this forums cuz they dont have money for the game (so do I)... But i guess well have to save some money and buy the game...

Well, don't you think someone has already thought about all those problems and possible "fixes"? If it is possible, someone will maybe sometimes find a way.

End of discussion.

Ponorac92

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Well yeah but I thought that NEXUS is the best :D If you dont find a way no one will... We put all hopes in you... BTW thanks for BFBC2.. We all appreciate it.. :)

R3troStyle

Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:29 pm

.I have the full legit bf3 but i didnd bought the DLC's and here it comes my question will i be able to play with all the extra weapons and dlc maps ? :roll:

Return to “General Discussion”