WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
RobbingHood
Re: about Battlefold 3

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Tanana wrote:anyway zaglol is right

No, he isn't. Rome was not made to support people who haven't bought the game, it was made to add missing functions to it, like dedicated Server support for everyone etc.

Kerrigan

Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Now to make something clear:

This community has been built up for supporting mods and adding missing features back to the main game.
This is concerning both projects Rome and Venice.

These projects were never made to give you a free ticket for playing games you never played before.
If this was your intention please get lost.

We provide a service to play with other community members, setting up your own server and nontheless trying out new features such as mods and/or offline multiplayer sometimes in the future.

The community still grows and so do the projects. They're not perfect, but you people aren't either.

The best thing most of you were able to contribute to this community is complaints about the server not running perfectly.

I have a solution for you: Buy the game, play on EAs servers. No problems for you anymore!

zaglol

Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Kerrigan wrote:

Now to make something clear:

This community has been built up for supporting mods and adding missing features back to the main game.
This is concerning both projects Rome and Venice.

These projects were never made to give you a free ticket for playing games you never played before.
If this was your intention please get lost.

We provide a service to play with other community members, setting up your own server and nontheless trying out new features such as mods and/or offline multiplayer sometimes in the future.

The community still grows and so do the projects. They're not perfect, but you people aren't either.

The best thing most of you were able to contribute to this community is complaints about the server not running perfectly.

I have a solution for you: Buy the game, play on EAs servers. No problems for you anymore!

thank you for giving me the Summa of the case
i gone buy battlefield 3 this is the best way to play and save time .
all dignity to EA

RobbingHood

Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:09 pm

zaglol wrote:
thank you for giving me the Summa of the case
i gone buy Bettlefold 3 this is the best way to play and save time .
all dignity to EA

You finally got it. Support the original developers. Nexus is not here for people that just want to play BF3 for free.

furiousTaher

Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
zaglol wrote:what about rome is it not supporting piracy ??!!!!!!!!

No. It is a side effect that non-licensed versions might work. It's not that easy in Venice.
So.. no: We're not supporting piracy in any way.

i understand the gravity of the situation. but please keep a way in venice project so that non licensed bfold3 versions may work with venice. ;)

Tanana

Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:12 pm

I will not say anything for now on this disscusion you do not understand what I want to say...

Kerrigan

Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:14 pm

TaherNajeeb wrote:i understand the gravity of the situation. but please keep a way in venice project so that non licensed bfold3 versions may work with venice. ;)

Now they're even asking directly ._.

Tanana wrote:I will not say anything for now on this disscusion you do not understand what I want to say...

We clearly understand. You want a multiplayer experience, at best like the original and you dont want to spend a single cent on it. :)

Tanana

Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
TaherNajeeb wrote:i understand the gravity of the situation. but please keep a way in venice project so that non licensed bfold3 versions may work with venice. ;)

Now they're even asking directly ._.

Tanana wrote:I will not say anything for now on this disscusion you do not understand what I want to say...

We clearly understand. You want a multiplayer experience, at best like the original and you dont want to spend a single cent on it. :)

Kerrigan bf3 on emu will have all DLCs , not part of what i want to say just asking

LordKing

Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:29 pm

you discuss both there because of venice I have read it every day here so not to write anything more now in doubt ... this project and for purchase or free is free not to understand anything you guys are writing there are more not explain anything or know if you will understand what I wrote because I so kk Brazilian law says that ...

Kerrigan

Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Tanana wrote:Kerrigan bf3 on emu will have all DLCs , not part of what i want to say just asking

You need license and the latest patches. Period. End of discussion.

Return to “General Discussion”