WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
RobbingHood
Re: about Battlefold 3

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Tanana wrote:i think almost all rome players dont have battlefold bed companion original... neither bf3...

Oh my god, can that be true? :O But that would mean that... EVERYONE KNOWS :roll:

We don't care about how people get their BBC2, that's their problem. However, we won't provide any warez.

Kerrigan

Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Tanana wrote:i think almost all rome players dont have battlefold bed companion original... neither bf3...

Do we care ? When the game doesn't work with our client it's not our problem. We will ask you where you got your game and depending on that we might provide support or not.

No support for warez.

ne3MEs1s

Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:52 am

Kerrigan wrote:
ne3MEs1s wrote:Wait ... if we want to play Venice .. we have to buy Bettlefold 3 ? .. I thought that venice will be like rome ???

I never said that. Read the post again, carefully.

I said that its not our problem whether you got the necessary files for the game or not.
NoFaTe provides the client for Venice but not any of the files of the game.
Getting your game into an order that matches the requirements of Venice is the task of yours only.

How you do achieve that depends on you. We wont ask since we dont care.
We're not doing anything illegal here so dont even think about asking for Warez or anything like that.

Any further details on the requirements of Venice and its client will be dispatched by NoFaTe or by us if we're authorized to do so when the time has come.

i was talking aboult the post that Xulunix said , 3 post up-er .. when he said " If you want to play Venice , you need to buy Battlefield. "

Kerrigan

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:03 am

ne3MEs1s wrote:
i was talking aboult the post that Xulunix said , 3 post up-er .. when he said " If you want to play Venice , you need to buy Bettlefold. "

Yes. And he may be right with that.

zaglol

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:01 pm

so from what you are all say you must have an original copy of game to play with blaze emulator .

sooo what is the point of making all of this if you will support only the people who have buy the game they should continue with EA servers they have more and best servers than you .

i dont understand why you make this all if you wont support people who havent buy game .

Kerrigan

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:15 pm

zaglol wrote:so from what you are all say you must have an original copy of game to play with blaze emulator .

sooo what is the point of making all of this if you will support only the people who have buy the game they should continue with EA servers they have more and best servers than you .

i dont understand why you make this all if you wont support people who havent buy game .

That is called "supporting piracy". You may heard that before.

zaglol

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:46 pm

what about rome is it not supporting piracy ??!!!!!!!!

Svet

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 pm

zaglol wrote:what about rome is it not supporting piracy ??!!!!!!!!

No it isn't. You get the torrents. Emulator Nexus don't give you torrents, cracks, patches, updates and etc.
Emulator Nexus just gives you file (dinput8.dll) with which you can connect to Nexus Master Server and play ;)
There are guys that own the game, but prefer to play in here.
So Emulator Nexus does not support the piracy!!!

- Svet :geek:

Kerrigan

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:10 pm

zaglol wrote:what about rome is it not supporting piracy ??!!!!!!!!

No. It is a side effect that non-licensed versions might work. It's not that easy in Venice.
So.. no: We're not supporting piracy in any way.

Tanana

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:12 pm

anyway zaglol is right

Return to “General Discussion”