WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
death_stalker_ak47
Re: [Release] Blaze Source Code

Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Vextor wrote:Yes, I have no life, people!

Buy a chainsaw.
WARNING

monkeybeam

Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:01 am

At first I was skeptical upon seeing that it wasn't hosted somewhere like github.

Skepticism confirmed :mrgreen:

TacTicToe

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:12 am

I got Rick Trolled.... :-)
]Image

omid_nr

Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:50 pm

i live in a third-world country I R A N and my father salary is just 200$ its not much but in here you can live with it. but any way i bought the cd-key of battlefold 3 and ended that waiting. 20$ is nothing even for me and with this situation that i told so stop being stingy and begging for free stuff just go and buy it so you wont get more trolled.

Kerrigan

Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 pm

omid_nr wrote:i live in a third-world country I R A N and my father salary is just 200$ its not much but in here you can live with it. but any way i bought the cd-key of battlefold 3 and ended that waiting. 20$ is nothing even for me and with this situation that i told so stop being stingy and begging for free stuff just go and buy it so you wont get more trolled.

I thought BF3 was forbidden in Iran ?! But well.. good attitude!

omid_nr

Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
omid_nr wrote:i live in a third-world country I R A N and my father salary is just 200$ its not much but in here you can live with it. but any way i bought the cd-key of battlefold 3 and ended that waiting. 20$ is nothing even for me and with this situation that i told so stop being stingy and begging for free stuff just go and buy it so you wont get more trolled.

I thought BF3 was forbidden in Iran ?! But well.. good attitude!

every thing is forbidden in Iran but nobody can forbid a gamer and when it comes for bf i would give my life to have it.

and let me say a funny fact: you know that the persian voices in bf3 was insulting and it wasn't meaningful. for example: wanted to say motherf***er but instead they say f***er mother LOL. i dont know where the hell EA got that persons for recording their voice but if they could ask for help from native persians and maybe i could help them 8-) and make the game feel real.

Garrett(Pooria)

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:50 am

speaking of translation to persian, the guy whoever translated the "I'm going down" expression didn't know it's a term meaning "I'm about to get killed" so it has translated it to persian equivalent of "I'm going towards down direction"

Kerrigan

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:47 pm

omid_nr wrote:and let me say a funny fact: you know that the persian voices in bf3 was insulting and it wasn't meaningful. for example: wanted to say motherf***er but instead they say f***er mother LOL. i dont know where the hell EA got that persons for recording their voice but if they could ask for help from native persians and maybe i could help them 8-) and make the game feel real.

It sounds Persian, so the most players will believe that its right.
Most of the US players only think "FUCKING MOSLEMS I GONNA KILL YA ALL".
Truely ignorant..

A genuine voiceover would be better, but i wont understand it though anyway. :)

thunderSTR

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:13 pm

All I see is some 420 error page + weird music and somebody calling me a faggot
Do i have to be admin to collect/download the code?

dgudovic

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:42 pm

thunderSTR wrote:All I see is some 420 error page + weird music and somebody calling me a faggot
Do i have to be admin to collect/download the code?

FAIL
Knifing noobs all day long
_/\_ Dubstep ._. Dubstep_/\_

Return to “General Discussion”