WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Effort
Re: Thank you NoFaTe!!!

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:36 am

P.Dragon wrote:i want to thank you NoFate!!! for all your good work! i wish the best for you and i know GOD will always help people like you!!

what the

P.Dragon

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:28 pm

we love you nofate and i agree with you there is no fate we make mistakes and rights you know this past few months i've faced to many life problems i could have been given up so many time but my need to know the secret that they are hiding and to survive forced me to keep on building!! don't give up man keep going i know you can do whatever yo want!!!

straiker21

Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:53 pm

NoFaTe you are the best :) thanks for everything :) :D I will always be your fan

rachidsensei

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:13 am

i live in morocco and the price of video game is higher than in europe is there not a great choise.
thank you very much NOFATE for giving us the opportunity to play this wonderful game.

FaithLV

Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:34 pm

P.Dragon wrote:we love you nofate and i agree with you there is no fate we make mistakes and rights you know this past few months i've faced to many life problems i could have been given up so many time but my need to know the secret that they are hiding and to survive forced me to keep on building!! don't give up man keep going i know you can do whatever yo want!!!

Why do you speak on behalf of all?
jet fuel can't melt dank memes

Return to “General Discussion”