WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
ceckin
Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:32 pm

j0hNsT4H wrote:
HunteR97 wrote:
j0hNsT4H wrote:Please do some research before blatantly posting... Bettlefold 3 itself requires a legitimate installation on the computer because during installation a license file is generated that only works on your PC, this license file is then checked every time the game is launched by the client, nothing to do with NoFaTe adding that feature. Regarding DLCs, there is no way to check whether or not the client has purchased the map packs because unlike when the game client checks for the license file of the game, Origami simply doesn't allow you to join a server with the maps you haven't purchased by looking up if your account has the DLC server-sided, if it doesn't it just denies access to the server.

in short the DLC's don't have any license file so if you have them you can play them.
it's not NoFaTe's fault you can blame Dice

bingo, dis man reads! lol

Ok, bypass the Battlelog requirement for DLC (2 lines). And try to get into a server. The EA DRM will kick you before you can even connect to the server. I'm not going to explain how the DRM works - its just waste of my time.

Kerrigan

Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:56 pm

ceckin wrote:Ok, bypass the Battlelog requirement for DLC (2 lines). And try to get into a server. The EA DRM will kick you before you can even connect to the server. I'm not going to explain how the DRM works - its just waste of my time.

What are you even talking about ?!
Venice has nothing to do with Battlelog.

Lapin

Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:01 pm

He said that its "easy to remove the DLC Protection to join a server but when you join it it will no work"
Ding dong bannu

Return to “General Discussion”