WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
MadbaLL
Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:14 am

thank you so much NoFate, you made my day with this ;)

it looks awesome, stunning, can't wait for open beta!

thumbs up buddy!

TheShadow wrote:Good choice on buying it. At least you will have a fully patched version when the release will happen.

we spoke about this issue recently. and the way i understood you back then, seemd to me that you implied that there will no problems with patches/dlc's also for those who didn't buy the game. change of plans or you stick to what you said earlier? :)

Nem3sis

Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:52 am

for all of you who are wondering about the "beta" thing. here is the run down from what NoFaTe told me

There will be three 'deployment' stages.
The First (closed alpha testing), will be within the circle of Emulator Nexus administrators and close acquaintances.
The Second (closed beta testing) will also include Emulator Nexus staff members as well as several handpicked community members
The Third (open beta), will be open for everyone to participate and try out.
My Site: Here <----- Click it already, what are u waiting for?

Today I went on thesaurus.com and searched "ninjas". The computer told me "Ninjas cannot be found". Well played, ninjas, well played.

4gotten_myth

Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:51 am

When i woke up at morning :roll: , i thought this day gonna be a usual boring day. but after check this post, its like " :( :o :shock: fk yah NoFaTe done it almost 8-) , soon i will be able to play BF3. thanks u so much NoFaTe. :mrgreen:

gamerdude802

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:00 am

Amazing ! :D

You have made My Day! I Really Appreciate What you guys did with BFBC2! And I just Woke up and Saw This. You can include me in for beta testing ! :)

rohunter

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:23 am

Nice job Nofate ... thats really nice to know ... glad that venice is up and running in ur agenda... hope to be a beta tester as well :D keep it up

yolarrydabomb

Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:27 am

rohunter wrote:hope to be a beta tester

gamerdude802 wrote:You can include me in for beta testing

Don't see anything about beta testing? I'm sure once NoFaTe and the staff play around with it then they will release it to everybody. :lol:

beastybell

Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:47 am

NoFaTe wrote:
In the future I'll be looking into integrating a server browser directly in the game.

Yeahhh!!!

ne0lit

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:32 pm

looks great so far!I'm looking forward for a beta ;) I never imagined that nexus will grow up so much...I remember a year ago when I was playing the swtor emu and we were just around a hundered people here!

liran123

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Battlefield 3 alpha was really really awesome much more than the beta or the final product maybe after you will relesae your battlefield 3 version you will release an NexusBF3-A ? I think it will be much better because nobody will be able to play it expect your emulator players !

Example alpha knife animation at 0:13 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBdHLXwyW4o

Kerrigan

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Venice is fully based on the retail game.

Getting all the alpha files would be a pain in the ass and NoFaTe would have to start all over again just for one single experiment ? Sorry but i dont think its worth the effort.

Return to “General Discussion”